Today Homes and Infrastructures Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Today Homes and Infrastructures LtdNot keeping his promise and inferior quality

When I bought the house in today group project I was promised following ameneties

Aesthetically Rich Interior Designing
» Close to DPS and Amity International School
» Near to Golf Course and Sports Stadium
» Easy Approachability from NH -8 Express Highway
» Metro Connectivity close by
» 15 minutes drive from IG Airport.
» Multi Specialty Medicity/Hospitals in Near by
» Lush Green Landscaping
» Pollution free Surrounding
» Security
» Power Backup

But at the time of 90% completion claim of builder none of these fetures are visible.
Wooden work is so bad that the doors will come out in 15 days, ther eis no security, no Lush green Landscaping, Worst interior i have sen in my life . The quality of paint is very poor I think they are usingTractor distemper.There is no modular kitchen. No wardrobes in bedrooms, The qua lity of plumbing is worst than DDA. What to write about these buggers.

Thru this apost I want to warn other felllows please please never bought properity in Today group...

When I am trying to talk with any of executived of today group none is available...to talk.

PLease any body suggest me how to tackle these guys.

Thanks,

Rama

Today Homes and Infrastructures LtdInordinate Delay in providing Possession of Luxotica in Gurgaon

Hi,
I have purchased a unit in Luxotica Project Gurgaon from Today Group in Dec 2007. As per their commitment I should have got the possession of my flat in June 2009. However even after passing of more than 6 months there is very little visible on when they would give the possession. They had promised for gated complex with power back up. But no such activity has been started yet. They have already taken close to 95% of total flat cost way back in Jan 2009 itself.

Initially in 2008 they provided construction video to collect money from us however once they collected 95% of the cost of flat they stopped the video since there is no progress at all.

On repeated reminders and calls either they don't reply or they just give us false promises.

This is a request to the builder for providing us possession of the unit ASAP and also to future buyers of properties from Today Group in NCR Region. Please go and check the status of Luxotica Project and then get into a contract with them.

Today has come up with new projects in Noida ( Ridge Residency, Sec 135, Noida Expressway) and King's Park, Greater Noida without fulfilling their existing commitment.

Hopefully with this complaint, Today would expedite the construction activity and give us possession of our apartment ASAP.

Regards,

Sanjay Barnwal

• Ak
    AKS12 Jan 27, 2010

I am also a flat owner of same complex. But buider looks insane about the problems of residents. We are paying hefty interest as these buggers have collected all money in advance.

I request to chatrman of today group to meet reidents and clear their point and date of possession as it is already late than 6 months.

Otherwise this bad reputation will affect their other incoming projects too..

• De
    Deepak Yadav Feb 15, 2010

I agree with you. It is not only the speed but quality of work is absolutely bad.At the time of selling Today promised that it will be Luxurious floor that’s why name is giving as Luxotica. Builder is also not responding to our complaints. Even after 6 months of delay the bulider is not in possition to give us the confirmed date of possession.

• Ad
    Adesh_sidhu Feb 22, 2010

I am also facing the similar problem from Today's. I bought a flat in Blossom's 2 whose possosion they were suppose to give me in October 2008. But till now there is no news from them. I have written them on numerous occasions but as usual they never reply emails. Builder has promised in written agreement that they will pay some stipulated amount if house is not given in stipulated time. I am not sure how to get this amount from builder as I am paying my interest on homeloan and rent as well.