SUNDARAM FINANCE Complaints & Reviews

SUNDARAM FINANCEcar loan

we are satisfy with sundaram finance
.the kottarakkara branch officer and asst.manager all of them come and make solution with our problem.any way thank you sundaram finance.and they turn back our documents and second key of our car.thank you sundaram finance...now we are happy.

• Ra
    rajan unni Sep 05, 2012

I had a car loan with sundaram finance kottarakkara office. the loan term got over and not given the NOC and the second key of the car which they kept with them at the time of contract made.we are completely closed the cc at my car.Now they are saying that additional hundred rupees they want. what can I do get the key back.do you say is this justice.
    my number is :8086924397

• Su
    Super plastics Jan 16, 2018

hi sir

• Su
    Super plastics Jan 16, 2018

dear sir
    my vehicle aulto 800 TN 66 S 6519 i gave cheque for eases but last month due payment not taken itself i try to custmercare no reposes ur sale man call me last movement he tell me cheques over i asked y u telling me last movement u must enform me before 1 month itself bcs bank hollidays ur sales man telling fine will come
    what i am telling ur side misstake to in form me u put fine means what is this pl call me i want to change my bank for loan my no 8122244473

SUNDARAM FINANCEneglegancy of service

i submitted the complaint on this site. i received mail from [protected]@sundaramfinance.in. they asked me the details.i given them details. i.e OUR REFERANCE NO; SFHP-EY0703-FTD-07-10.
I SEND REPLY ON 23.09.2010. till now i did not received any reply from them. they have very neglegency team in khammam branch. they are not responding any complaint. i am working in U.A.E. because of their neglegency i came back to india.i paid fine for the installments. arond Rs/3, 800. i given them post dated cheques. they are not submitting proper procedure.i have sufficient amount in my account. in the month of JUNE AND AUGUST CHEQUES are not passed. again sep cheque cleared. pl take action about this issue.

SUNDARAM FINANCENEGLEGENCY OF SERVICE AND FINES

I was taken car loan for my indica DLS car from JASPER VIJAYAWADA IN ANDHRAPRADESH THROUGH SUNDARAM FINANCE IN THE YEAR 2010.I GIVEN THEM POST DATED CHEQUES. I HAVE SUFFICIENT MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT.BUT THEY ARE NOT SUBMITING MY CHEQUES IN SATHUPALLY BRANCH. JUNE AND AUG MONTHS CHEQUES NOT PASSED. REGARDING THIS I CAME BACK TO INDIA I PAID THE AMOUNT Rs 41.550. FOR THESE TWO INSTALMENTS. ACTUAL AMOUNT HAS TO PAY Rs 38, 700. SO I PAID EXTRA Rs3850. THIS BLUNDER MISTAKE FROM FINANCE TEAM. SO PL DO NEEDFUL .

JESHTA APPARAO.
KISTARAM (P.O)
SATHUPALLY(MAN)
KHAMMAM(D.T)
ANDHRA PRADESH
PH: [protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices