SporeBank.com Complaints & Reviews

SporeBank.comDon't buy anything from them

www.sporebank.com is a site that 'sells spores' to those who want them for culinary purposes, or just out of hobby of growing neat fungis. I happen to garden a lot and thought it would be neat to grow some glow in the dark fungi, and so I decided to purchase some spores from this site. Did I ever get the product? No. Its been almost 6 months now, and I've submitted ticket after ticket asking what has happened with my delivery. Noone EVER replied to my tickets and requests for help, and instead they eventually deleted my account on their site and any record of me ever buying anything from them.

• Ca
      Captaintim24 Apr 07, 2011

I ordered from them and had the same result. No order delivered and NO response to any emails. Plus they have no contact number. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY

SporeBank.com — Scam artists!

DO NOT BUY FROM SPOREBANK.COM OR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES! ITS ALL ONE BIG SCAM! I purchased mushroom spore...

SporeBank.comUnauthorized billing!

I ordered Morchella mushroom kits about 100 dollars worth. The site said 2 to 3 days shipping. Its been a month and I haven't got anything. They refuse to respond to my emails. They took my money from a credit card, that's got to be extra charges or some thing.

There's no telling how many people have been ripped off by this site.

• Da
        David Feb 01, 2008

DO NOT BUY FROM SPOREBANK.COM OR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES! ITS ALL ONE BIG SCAM!

I purchased mushroom spores that were promised doubled with 2-3 days shipping. Its been almost a month now and still no package. I have emailed them numerous times with no response. University Scientific is just one huge scam. I can not believe how long these people have been scamming people without being taken off the net. These people are ruthless! Do NOT be taken in by their fancy website! ITS ALL A SCAM!