Spin Direct Complaints & Reviews

Spin Direct — Sill no product!

My son wanted Mighty Beanz for his 4th birthday which is April 4. I ordered Mighty Beanz on March 3 rom Spin...

Spin DirectBe aware

In searching for the "Bugville Butterfly" kit I found it on-line at a site called "Spin Direct". This site is crap. DO NOT USE IT!! It does NOT give you an opportunity to review your order before you submit it and I ended up ordering 2 of these kits. Plus they charge you shipping charges for each item ordered. Then when I called to complain it was like it did not matter to them at all. I was assured that the product had been shipped that day so I thought I would receive it in time for my Granddaughter's birthday. When I called back 8 days later to get a status on the delivery I was informed that the they were waiting for the address label to be printed so it could be shipped. THEY LIED!!! I would not use this company again even if it meant that my Granddaughter would have to wait on something a little longer, and believe me, I go out of my way to secure the things that a 6 year old wants, as I'm sure most Grandparents would.

• Do
      Dollsong14 Sep 10, 2010

The same exact thing happened with me and the Star Wars Mighty Beanz. I ordered only one and instead of giving me a confirmation page a pop-up arrived for the same product I had just ordered. I closed out of the page and four weeks after my order was placed two sets arrived (one more expensive than the other) with an outrageous shipping and handling charge. I called and was told I could return it for a refund (without shipping and handling). I would warn anyone who thinks Nickelodeon would only air reputable companies on their channel do NOT order anything from spin direct. I can only imagine how many people they have sold my information to for marketing purposes as well. Now on to file a complaint in my state!

• Nb
      nb-bratt Sep 03, 2010

Thought about ordering "FLEXEEZ" for my son but after reading all the complaints about this company, I have changed my mind!

• Do
      Doctor517 Aug 26, 2010

This company is good for [censor] and nothing.I placed an order back on July 10th and have not received it yet. I have called the 800 number and no one answers. I have sent numerous e-mails and no replys. They are quick to take your order and money, but thats it. If they would at least tell me that there only 10 year old employee was injured reaching for more rations or something I would understand. Or, that the telephone was too high up for their kids (I mean employees) to reach, I would even understand that. I know other sweat shops can push their product out fast. I don't know, maybe if they hire 12 year olds instead of 10 year olds, things might move faster