Special-t-travel Complaints & Reviews

Special-t-travelNotification To My Wife,of FREE HOLIDAY

My Wife was informed by phone on the 30/11/09. by a person presenting themselves as, Mr Chris Patterson of SPECIAL-T-TRAVEL .Advising her of a FANTASTIC HOLIDAY WIN. This suppossed HOLIDAY comprised of 2 and a half weeks accomadation, travel, hotel arrangements, meals and other aditional expences paid for all inclusive, in the winning PRIZE they had presented her with. We were both put on a conference call and were told of the terrific details and given a INVOICE NO, two phone no's plus the oppotunity to transfer the HOLIDAY to anyone we desired.The HOLIDAY also catered for FOUR people. We have tried to contact them for a DEPOSIT REFUND of $698.00AD. with no response as yet. Any suggestions on how we get our money back. Your Sincerly, Mr Alan C Bain. P.S We were also sent two envelopes of glossy brochers and booking certificates wich we were told could be used up to three years from them informing us of the WIN?

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Ro
      Robin21 Jan 14, 2010

This is a scam they called me to tell me the package I purchased in 2007 was about to expire and they wanted me to renew it. I never purchased a package and they had my updated cell phone number and address which I have had only 3 months.

Special-t-travel — Vacation Scam

Purchased 3-night Orlando, 2-night Daytona vacation package. Gave them my credit card #. Two months later...

Special-t-travel — RIP OFF/SCAM

On 3-31-08 i bought a package from special t travel they offer me package with the following : 4/3 orlando...