Rush Kennels Complaints & Reviews

Rush Kennelsno registration papers

My husband and I bought an Italian Greyhound a few weeks ago from rush kennel. We paid in full and received paperwork saying our UKC papers would be sent in the mail. Well we haven't received them yet. I have called numerous times to ask if they were sent out and both people I spoke to were so rude and dumb like they didn't know what I was talking about. When we recieved the puppy she was too thin too. We know Italian Greyhounds do tend to be thin but her ribs and hips were sticking out. Now when we feed her she acts as though she has never seen food. We love her and she has put alittle weight on. I feel if these people want to own a business then they need to act professional. I am also wondering if they are truthful about the actual breed. We love her and I have contacted UKC myself to see what I can do to get these papers.

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • Su
      Susan M. Manning Jun 08, 2010

I bought a toy poodle they were rude and did not want to give me the paper work either. Maybe we could get a class action law suite for Ms. Rush. You know she is nuts she was on the tv show wife swap.

• Li
      lies vs truth Apr 08, 2010

I would love to speak to you about your puppy and try to help if I can with getting her up to speed and healthy.

Rush Kennels — Dogs were not healthy

We bought two weimaraners from Sheila Rush. She told us first they were AKC registrants, and they are not...