Reliant Financial Complaints & Reviews

Reliant FinancialFailed to pay back Credit Insurance premiums

I bought 2 cars from the following companies Helen Auto Sales 1994 Ford Aerostar traded it for a 1999 Pontiac Grand Am. Both cars were financed by Reliant Financial based in California. Reliant Financial required in addition to the car payments I had to make a credit insurance payment basically I paid over 2,000.00 in Credit Insurance payments both cars was/were paid in full and contracts Notarized Apostilled and registered with the U.S. Federal Court in Tacoma Washington. The claims administrator who handled the class action Carter v North Central Life Insurance company refused to make restitution on this claim the case involved different insurance companies not just one.

Reliant FinancialCredit insurance on autoloan money never received

Bought used cars through Reliant Financial in addition to the car payment my wife and I paid credit insurance. We were suppose to get this money back. The contracts was/were Notarized Apostilled destination Russian Consulate Seattle Washington. We bought a 1994 Ford Aerostar and than traded it in for a 1999 Pontiac Grand Am these cars were financed by Reliant Financial and we paid credit insurance on these cars according to the County Court in Georgia Class Action we are entitled to receive this money back it has been over 16 months since we had these cars.

• Mr
    mrs. law Apr 24, 2009

tHIS COMPANY TOK MY CAR AND MY CAR NOTE WAS CORRECT AND ON TIME IN l.a. CA. tHIS WILL ALWAYS SHOW ON MY RECORD AND ITS UNFAIR! IT WAS FIVE YEARS AGO, BUT I WAS VERY YOUNG AND THEY PLAYED ME OUT OF 5, 000 DOLLARS ON MY CREDIT.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices