RecordsArea.com Complaints & Reviews

RecordsArea.comNo Website to Login

I also purchased from recordsarea.com and have yet to even find a site to login. It has been almost two weeks since I was promised "instant access to records" and still getting the run around. My biggest concern is, there are complaints on this company all the way back to 2007. How and why have they been allowed to falsely advertise and scam people for so long?

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      maddy Feb 04, 2009

I wish I'd seen the complaints about records-area before paying to join! The only info I found was 3 years out of date.
      Have contacted them - no response and not expecting one.

RecordsArea.comScam and cheating!

I feel this web site misrepresented what was available on their site. I was trying to get county info on land deeds; I do not need SSN # or other criminal information and therefore want this website to refund my $39.99 that I paid. After I paid and could actually access the website their were no county info to be found. I could search for SSN# criminal cases, and multiple other things I don't need to know. On the home of the website it listed counties etc. but you had to pay first in order to know what was in the site.

I hope I put the info in the right places.

Comment Guidelines

4 Responses
      • La
        Larry Fennigkoh Nov 18, 2008

Do not waste your money on this site - I only wish I had found these reviews in advance. You are limited as to how many searches you can conduct at any given time - then they hit you up with upselling 'options' to remove the restrictions. Could not find most of what I was looking for - or only incomplete information. Complete scam, ### site - live and learn.

• We
        Web Support Jul 18, 2008

Hi there,

We apologize if you have experienced difficulties with your membership. While there were a few glitches in the software, our technicians have been working hard to perfect the software. I am confident that together we can make sure you are happy with your membership.

If you have any technical issues, please feel free to contact me through email or telephone in and speak with a representative for any issues. To make the process easier for you, please have your 21 digit Order ID, the email address or the telephone number that you put on your account ready so that we can easily find your account and assist you.

Email: [email protected]
        Telephone: [protected]

• Gl
        gloria hawkins Apr 17, 2008

The membership fee to grant consultant is to be terminated immedately. I haven't recieved anything in the mail, but, just reading the info on these complaints tells me that it is a spam.

john hammond Apr 14, 2008

This is a rip off, i am on disabled and i fell this records area needs to be put in jail for scamming people out of money.

RecordsArea.com — Information not available!

After paying $29.95 no information was available. How can a site be allowed to do this? After realizing I...

RecordsArea.com — Useless site!

This company has no data to offer. After going as far as I could with a free site, I signed up for this and...