Protea Coin Group Complaints & Reviews

Protea Coin GroupThere was no response from either one of them

December 2008 Protea Coin Group had an attempted robbery. The person who got the information about the robbery not only risked his life, but had to relocate with his family. If Protea Coin had been robbed on that day they would have had a loss of R24 000 000+. All robbers involved were caught on that day. The informer was promised a reward, but after the occurence the investigator who promised him the reward told him that he could not get authorisation on the reward. If any one can assist on this please reply as this person has not yet up to date received anything from Protea Coin. He tried speaking to management, but there was no response from either one of them.

Protea Coin GroupUseless company that does not care

Our alarm system have been given problems, coin is not picking up signal, we informed coin about this, 3 weeks later very frustrated and irritated about the incompetence don't care passing the buck attitude of not just one person but many. My experience as a client when contacting them even the receptionist informed me that she is concerned because all their client's are cancelling - SHOCKING!!! Then she put me through to Pamla - incorrect person, she then put me through to Michelle, wrong person, then I was directed to Vincent, not there. I got so fed up I asked to speak to Danie Jordaan, they informed me he is in a meeting. Spoke to his PA, he is actually in Free State, does anybody in this company know what the hell is going on? Technical guys have been out to us 3 times, charged us in total R1000.00 call out fees, every time they say it's fine now, we then let our alarm go off NO RESPONSE FROM COIN!!! Now they phone me and want to send out another technician - this is ridicules, what and charge me again?? We are paying you to protect our lives in a case where we are in danger. Clearly they do not care about this fact!! I am discussed in my experience with this company!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices