Prism Pointe Technologies Complaints & Reviews

Prism Pointe TechnologiesFraud

Prism Pointe seeked me out to become a service tech for them. I took on an assignment 9/16/09 and subsequently billed them for the service 10/17/09. They have not paid me after almost a year of elapse time. Calls to their Account Payable are sent to a voice mail box that is either full or ignored. I have left approximate 30 messages and have yet to receive a single phone call. To top things off, they have called me and tried to dispatch me to additional calls. This company is a front that actively seeks to commit fraud to othere small companies.

Prism Pointe TechnologiesNon payment for work rendered

I completed two different jobs the first week of March 2010 so I knew that they normally didn't send out any checks until the end of the month. So I waited but then here we are almost going on 2 months and still nothing. I have been trying to contact laura bot and mitch wright and anyone in accounts payable, but not one returned phone call. It looks like I will have to get an attorney to solve this one. This is the final straw because I refuse to let them do this twice. If you are smart use it else where and not for this company. WARNING YOU WILL NOT GET PAID ON TIME!

Master Tech Sep 03, 2010

We have 3 unpaid invoices, one invoice going back over 9 months.
    I have called PPT for accounts payable; Laura Bot or the payroll director, and Mr. Wright, sent out many emails asking for payments to be made.
    Told rep's after this issue is cleared up, we will allow our techs to return working for PPT. Only if they honor their side of the agreement, pay our invoices when the job is complete and satisfactory allowable time has passed. I understand things happen, but 9 months is way to long for any overdue invoices to be kept unpaid.

As of yet, there are no responses, from anyone at PPT in accounts payable.
    Contacted PPT by email, and phone over the past 9 months, placed 10-15 phone calls, ..
    Continue to leave msgs, ... but never get a return call.

PPT PAY YOUR SERVICE REPS

Prism Pointe TechnologiesHow I got paid

Prism Pointe Technologies owed me more than $800.00 for work performed in 2009.<br /><br />
I called several times, but nobody seems to know anything regarding account payables.<br /><br />
I've left several messages for Laura Schimmelfennig, Mitch Wright, Stephen King, some mailboxes are full and not allow for any messages.<br /><br />
I've called the state dept of labor, Fairburn police records, US dept. of labor, better business bureau, and no one seems to have jurisdiction regarding this problem.<br /><br />
How did I get pay?<br /><br />
<br /><br />
I hired an attorney send a couple of letters pay or be sued, and most importantly I started contacting the customers who we did work for and letting them know about Prism Pointe Technologies, LLC business practice. <br /><br />
I also got the information for the contractors manager for HP Pam Cook [protected] (the one who pays PPT for their jobs) and explained her the situation.<br /><br />
PPT sent me a check for the full amount in no time. <br /><br />
I wouldn't do any more work for this company even if they promise to double may fee.<br /><br />
C.A

• Ni
    Nick Waggoner May 19, 2010

I'm Nick Waggoner with the Printer Doctor in Eugene, OR. I installed a Lexmark C782 printer for the Sweet Home Ranger District, (Forest Service). It's been over three months and I have yet to be paid. They won't return my calls either. I guess I'll have to file a mechanics lien against the Forest Service. I can't express in words how I feel about this company. What a bunch of sleazeballs.

• Al
    almostscrewed Sep 02, 2010

In 2004, I took PP to local court and filed a suit against them. They responded by hiring two different law firms to represent them (one local to me, the other in their home state!). I also filed a complaint with their local Better Business Bureau. Long story short, they eventually paid me the full amount due as an "out of court settlement!" They lost big-time, not just the suit but their legal costs. Oh, and I had to withdraw my BBB complaint as part of that "settlement!"

Beware of this company!

• El
    El Patron Dec 24, 2010

that is what happens when one is greedy and see only dollar signs, I did the same thing at the beginning, but I did it the right way.
    Did the installs correctly then follow up with the end user, then I did the paperwork (the right way) I had to wait the amount of time the asked of me, and sure enough, my check arrived, then started taking more service calls until they hire me full time, they are pretty decent people if you treat them with the respect you want to be treated, I've been with this guys for over a year and I do not have anything bad to say about them nor of my coworkers, I hope the company gets more clients which I am sure it will.
    This company, out of 3 or 4 companies I'd worked before, is by far the best.
    So if there is anybody out there that had a negative experience, you must look back and think, ( did I do a good job, or a crappy one?), I am pretty sure it was not the former but the later.

Mad As Hell With PPT May 20, 2011

PPT has got to be one of the WORST companies of all. In 2008 they screwed me out of $2000 and just this year they have screwed a friend's company out of $300. Why does Lexmark, MPC, IBM and other companies use PPT?

The only way I was able to get paid was to take my invoices and show up at their door. Of course everyone is locked behind bullet-proof glass and doesn't want to come out and talk with you but after an hour or so, I left with a check and told PPT to never call me again.

Prism Pointe TechnologiesUnpaid wages, No answers, going on 4 months

Im glad i found this website, I am currently filing a complaint and sending in Wages not payed to the California Laybor Board in Sacramento, this whole thing has been very irritating. I have been going through hoops for more then 2 months now and they still havent payed, i have left Numerous messages on Laura's Message box, and countless others, but most of the other's mailboxes are full so you cant even leave a message. This is definatly somthing that needs to get delt with, if anyone else has any ideas for me please let me know. I did a job 2 and a half hours from where i lived and was told i would get compensation for that as well, and gas being as high as it was, did not help the situation.
They have also told me countless times that my Check was in the process of being cut.. once a month and a half after the job was completed, and then again 2 months.. i have also been told multiple times that my case was going to be Escalated to Mitch Wright or others in the Accounting and Payroll, but never have gotten any Calls back, or emails at all!!... and i have been told many times that they would give me a call right back in a few minutes and never got a call back at all, i had to call back and when i did the person who i would try getting ahold of would be in Meetings / Confrences for many days, or wasnt in the office at all.
If anyone else has this problem wether you too are in the California area or acrossed the united states, please let me know what you have done, what i should do next, or if you wanna combine cases.
Thanks

Prism Pointe TechnologiesNo payment for work performed

We did $815.00 of work for this company and never got paid.
I have left several messages because I cannot get to talk to anyone responsible for accounts payable.

This is a bad company to deal with, they are very quick dispatch work but no one pickups the phone when inquiring about payment.

DO NOT DO ANY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY YOU'LL BE WASTING TIME AND MONEY.

• Ac
    ACI Mar 25, 2010

We know better.. so we think. We always have a confirmation email sent with the company acknowledging that they agree to the rate and terms. PPT was no different. They of course complain our rates are too high, but still ask to use our service. They still have not paid for PPT Ticket #214601 for only $120.00 from 9/5/09. Countless phone calls dumped into voice mail, talked to some big cheese one day that said our check would be cut "tomorrow" which was about 2 months ago. Last time I called the person who answered the phone said that I probably needed to try an alternative method of getting paid - that I need to do what I need to do. ... eh?
    I filed a complaint with the local BBB and when I was finished, it was all wiped out and went back to a page that said the company is not in their database. eh?
    Here you go... ready to laugh?!? We continue to get calls requesting our services. Our quick response is... "we will consider it once we get paid for services already rendered!".
    We have given up and do not expect to ever get paid.

• Ca
    Carly1969 Nov 04, 2010

We started calling every customer they sent us work to do for which we didn't get paid (government, military, etc)
    We got paid in 3 days.

Prism Pointe TechnologiesPayment

In March I completed a job for Prism Pointe Technologies with an agreed upon amount for the job. When I got to the job, there were other things that needed to be completed that I had no knowledge about and didn't know how to do. I have been trying since then to get my payment for the work that was completed from them to no avail. I have talked to Stephen Walker numerous times and he finally forwarded me to Mitch Wright who is the VP of finance, but have heard nothing from him even after 4 email and 2 called attempts. DO NOT work for these people, they are a total rip off.

• Ab
    abcdcomputers Aug 14, 2009

Prism Pointe Technologies owes me for 14 invoices amount owed is about $3400.00 for work completed from Jan 1 2009 to feb 2009. I have contacted them so many time with no responce. Via e-mail and contacting by phone.
    NOT HAPPY
    www.abcdcomputers.com
    Pete
    Las Vegas, NV

Prism Pointe TechnologiesNon-payment for services

I did several hours on two service calls for Prism Pointe last November (2008) and have not yet been paid even though I did the work over six months ago. Since I was doing the work at a reputable company William Scotsman here in Calgary, I assumed the work was legitimate. But now I see that Prism Pointe is not an honest company. They routinely do not pay their subcontractors.

Prism Pointe TechnologiesRefusal to Pay

Prism Pointe Technologies has 5 outstanding invoices from our company. We have a signed contract with them for $50/hour, but they told us they were only willing to pay $35/hour only after work was completed on all 5 jobs. Then, they never even sent us that money. The invoices are from 3/08 - 6/08. The company has outright refused to pay us anything, they aren't even pretending to pay, they have stated they refuse to pay. They told us that they weren't going to pay the rate in our contract because its more than they pay everybody else, regardless of what their contractual obligation is. They also lied and said they had signed work orders from the customers giving us bad marks, however, we are the ones who retained the original work orders and all customers gave us 5 out of 5 on all areas without exception. They refused to provide the alleged bad reviews when we told them we would be happy to produce our written evidence of customer satisfaction. They also lied and said they received complaints from a customer, who actually tried to get our technician to admit who he really worked for, because the customer liked our service so much. Of course, no such information was given, because our company abides by the terms of our contracts, unlike Prism Pointe Technologies. Steer clear of these crooks!!!

• Do
    Doug Young Mar 06, 2009

PPT CEO personal cell number is 678-982-5665

Prism Pointe is owned by New Capital Partners and James Outland is Chairman of the Board.

His email is [email protected]

• Re
    realtech Mar 09, 2009

the cell phone number is correct. I called it and He actually answered his phone.

• Ci
    Cinerius Mar 10, 2009

Same as so many others that have had a problem with this company. Thank you Doug Young for the information regarding CEO cell phone & email. I have called but have not had a response. Same advice do not deal with these people.

• Le
    Len Costanzo Mar 10, 2009

Prism Pointe Technologies does not pay their vendors promptly as their website touts. In fact, they sometimes do not pay at all. We have tried doing business with them for the past year and at first, it was okay. Payment was generally received within 60 - 90 days. Now we are months and months without payment for services rendered last summer. Additionally, they reported the 2017 billed amount as the amount paid to us on the 1099 tax form. We are filing a complaint and requesting an investigation by the IRS. DO NOT PERFORM WORK FOR PRISM POINTE TECHNOLOGIES - YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF!!!

Che Kim Mar 20, 2009

An elaborate scheme to defraud hard-working self-employed techs who apparently classified as business entities and are expected to be the recipients of "normal business" behavior.

Initially the "Partner Manager" (Stephen Walker for the west coast) sets you up with an agreement - first sign of trouble " terms of payment - net 30 days from receipt on invoice... categorically inflexibly unchangeable. It is made to appear that Prism Pointe is doing you a favor by providing the work...

Then comes time for payment - Good luck with getting your invoices paid net 30!!! Suddenly, the service partner is unable to contact anyone in the Accounts Payable Dept regarding payment... Here are the names of some of these unrefutably discourteous and unprofessional ###s:

Ryan Jaleel...

The hand-off technique is deployed - no one answers, that's not my department!! and the list goes on and on. They are, of course, following the instructions of none other than the inscrutable Byron King. I am going to terminate my agreement and put the receivables into the hands of professional collectors. It's not worth the hassle to be chasing after money, worked for in earnest, but impossible to collect.

Unscrupulous corporations like these simply do not care about their employees (much less contractors) through the actions of executive and senior management. Synonymous with AIG they commit atrocities and cry wolf seeking bailouts to bolster irresponsible activites.

But as the saying goes - There is no justice, only the law and the courts. There will always be working people who believe that change happens...me not so much.

Change that mission statement from "One World. One Company. One Number." to simply "One big piece of ###"

Tipster Apr 02, 2009

Tipster May 12, 2009

Someone is so irritated with Prism Pointe that they put up this Warning to other computer techs on their own site:

Also check out Jobvent.com about PPT and see what the inside employees think of the management.

Gothos Jul 06, 2009

I as well have not received payment from them. I also reported them to the following agencies. (I highly suggect you do that as well, since with mulitple reports, it will create an unwanted visibility).

I don't expect to get paid but I hope to get the word out to warn other techs.

Prism Pointe TechnologiesPrism Pointe Technologies does not always pay technicians

Just as so many others, I know that two companies in Lincoln Nebraska that have done work for Prism Pointe Technologies and have not been paid, and the accounting department will not answer their phones or return phone calls. Our company has not been paid for 3 jobs dating 7/23/08, 7/28/08, and 9/29/08, and I have been attempting to contact the accounting department for several months. I was given three names for the accounting department: Lori Bolts, Christy, and Ryan. None of them answer their phones or return phone calls.

We need to let the companies paying Prism Pointe know that Prism Pointe is not paying their technicians, so they will quite using Prism Pointe, so they can stop being involved in Prism Pointe fraudulent activity.

The companies associated with Prism Pointe Technologies (according to Prism Pointe Technologies web page is):
Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
Social Security Administration
"seven of the nine Army Desktop and Mobile Computing 2 (ADMC-2) awardees"
GTSI
Toshiba
IBM Lenovo
ASCDI
Microsoft

If anyone has detailed information on who to contact at these companies in order to inform them of the activities Prism Pointe is doing, please post it or let us know by e-mail. Furthermore if anyone at Prism Pointe wants to make things right, giving us the list of their current technicians e-mails would help allow us to warn them that they will likely not get paid for future jobs. I wish someone warned me.

AAA Computer Repair
3720 Vine St.
Lincoln NE 68503

• Ca
    CarlosSeattle Oct 05, 2009

I believe this company needs to be stop. I did 3 jobs back in July, still have not seen a dime.
    I started calling the Army Recruiting office and the Department Of Justice where we performed some of the work for them to help me to collect for the work done.
    I have also contacted my attorney and the collection agency found in elephant computers site:
    Creditors Bureau USA
    757 L Street
    Fresno, CA 93721
    (559) 485-2500

I may not get my hard earned money paid but Prism Pointe Technologies will not scam any one else in my town.

C.S.S.
    Seattle Washington

Sam Sisler Apr 08, 2010

They have done the same thing to me in Cleveland, OH. I have asked a lawyer friend at DOL to assist. It should be fairly easy to make sure this company loses it's security clearance related jobs with the Federal Government.
    I am a retired military member and I am going to make sure that DFAS and other agencies do not use them.
    In fact, I have a meeting with them on Monday, and the issue will go to an assistant secretay of defense, whom I am having lunch with on Monday. If anyone wants to join the action, I just created an email address where you can contact me. It is a real address: [email protected]
    If you want to join together and go after these thieves, let's do it. Also, if anyone can find an address for the individuals involved, please post it.

Prism Pointe TechnologiesAwful company

I did a contract installation for Prism Pointe 5 months ago and have not been paid. I submitted all the required paperwork shortly afterward, and had the end user complete the customer satisfaction survey and FAX it to PPT. I was told by PPT accounting in August that all the paperwork had been submitted and looked good. I was told I would be paid in August's check run.

I waited a couple months and never received payment. Since October I have called PPT 2 to 3 times a week. Almost everytime I call the folks in Accounting, Mitch Wright and Laura Bott, are unavailable, I've left repeated messages. Not one of my phone calls has ever been returned. Sometimes their voicemail boxes are full.

I was told in November, when on one occasion I actually talked to Mitch Wright, that everything looked good, and the check would be going out by Friday. I still haven't been paid the more than $600 I'm owed.

Wow, I found this site and now realize I'm not the only one. Prism Pointe is doing this to Techs and Service folks around the country. I'm going to the BBB in Georgia.

Tipster Mar 28, 2009

Prism Pointe TechnologiesFraud and cheating

I have also been ripped off by this company. I completed a job for them on 8/18/2008 and have not received payment. I have spoke to Laura and Christi in the accounts payable dept. Both said they would email their supervisor and have the payment submitted to me in their next check run. The first time I was able to reach Laura on 9/30/2008 and I spoke to Christi on 10/8/2008. I still have not received my payment and I have not received any return phone calls from the voice mail message I left for them. I have not been able to speak to anyone in accounts payable since 10/8/2008. I keep getting their voice mail.

• Mi
    Mike Dec 10, 2008

It is highly recommended that you do not perform work for Prism Pointe Technologies because you will not receive payment.

• Aa
    AAA Computer Repair Feb 20, 2009

They ripped at least 2 companies in Lincoln NE also.

• Ji
    Jim Johannes Mar 23, 2009

I just found about this fraud with PPT. 03/23/2009. Likewise I have not been paid for my services since 11/08. Likewise, I can not reach anyone in Accounts Payable. They will not return my emails. Their voice mail boxes are "Full" and not accepting any messages.
    Jm Johannes
    Joplin, MO

• Kh
    Khara Alaik May 06, 2009

I have the same issues. Stephen Walker is nothing but a ###ter and states he has no control over accounts payable. Mitchell Wright is a liar who likes to avoid picking up his phone calls and never replies to emails, but when he does, he gives empty promises. Ryan Jaleel is the new ### that's in the scene who lies and covers up for everyone there. Laura is just a useless ding bat who also ###s to get you off the phone. The whole company is nothing but lies and fraud. I have over 12 invoices that date back to January 2008 that were not paid for. Every time I call, they say they havent received the signed invoice, yet I have confirmation by fax and email that I've sent it 6 times. When that lie ran out, they gave me the new excuse that they are waiting for a check to be cut. ###! It doesn't take 8 months to cut a fricken check. This company NEEDS to be put out of business. Consultants and techs DON'T DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!!! They state they are huge with Gateway and CompUSA contracts but they are a drowning craphole of lies. I serviced this ungrateful company during holidays and had my guys work overtime, I paid them and got stuck with this out of my own pocket!!! I am a small business, so just imagine!

Prism Pointe TechnologiesTerrible service

Upon completion of a dispatch from Prism Pointe Technologies to replace a motherboard, CPU, etc., in a Gateway Server for a Gateway Customer, the completed package was sent in and no payment was ever received. The gateway customer was very pleased with the quick response and work done. Our company tried repeatedly to contact Prism Pointe Technologies and would just be dumped off to an accounting voicemail with no response ever given. Emails have also been sent to no avail. This has been going on for months.

• It
    itchibahn Oct 12, 2009

Problem w/ http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx is that it's for online cyber fraud. Don't think PPT case would fit in.

I reported to BBB and several forums and blogs. Also on my own: http://pcshare.com/Rant-Rave/136-Dead-Beat-Payer-Prism-Pointe-Technologies.html#136

• Ot
    otcpdx Mar 10, 2010

I am writing off a $150 invoice that is now almost 120 past due. Called/emailed multiple times. The funny thing too is that they tried to get us to do another onsite while this invoice was still outstanding, and I told them sure, once we have a check in hand. They didn't route that WO to us...

Prism Pointe Technologies — Rip off

I have been a 'Service Partner' for Prism Pointe Technologies since 2003. Service calls never...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices