Menu
CB Scam and Fake Checks Omnipoint Communications Cap Operations LLC

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Omnipoint Communications Cap Operations LLC

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Omnipoint Communications Cap Operations LLC. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Omnipoint Communications Cap Operations LLC.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Omnipoint Communications Cap Operations LLC's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Omnipoint Communications Cap Operations LLC, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Omnipoint Communications Cap Operations LLC. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
S
4:55 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

A folk from your company impersonated my CEO and swindled me to purchase 74 Apple Gift Cards of Rs. 5000 denomination each between Feb 01 through Feb 4 2023. I lost INR 3,70,000. The numbers the fraudster used are US number (001) 804.791.9021 and [protected] Get someone get me this fraudster to return my amount? Regards I am Sanjeev [protected] [protected]@gmail.com

Read full review of Omnipoint Communications Cap Operations LLC
ComplaintsBoard
M
12:43 pm EDT

Omnipoint Communications Cap Operations LLC scammers

Someone that claims his name is Charles Hunt keeps calling me from [protected] and claims he is a Federal Agent and then says I won a Sweepstakes and I have to send money to claim my winnings. Another guy that claims his name is Anthony Perez also called me [protected]. Claims I have winnings with Victory Sweepstakes Foundation out of Las Vegas and told me to call [protected] and provide my claim number 9173.
IT IS A SCAMMER!