eClubUSA Complaints & Reviews

eClubUSAunable to contact them now on to 3 weeks

this is june 11 2017 in july and august they will take 89.00 from my account I wish this not to happen. I have tried to reach them on [protected] it keeps ringing busy.I do not wish to remain a member of their club have been never order but pd when do for membership. I have to stop membership before they charge me another yr. I have become disable and no longer what this taken from my account. I will keep trying to reach them, but I cant even sign in to my account. When I try it tells me my password no longer works, when I TRIED TO RETRIVE it, it won't let me.

eClubUSA — Unauthorized withdrawals!

EClubUSA (aka players vacation club, my computer club) has made two withdrawals from my account, without my authorization.