LPC Card Complaints & Reviews

LPC Cardfraud credit card

I am glad ppl took the time to express their experiences with lpc card. This website is very useful and noticeable as soon as you choose to search the lpc card website. I'm shredding the pre approved letter and fake card I received in the mail today. If they were giving me $7500 pre approved credit why do they need $ from my bank account 1st instead of deducting and charging the fees from the $7500 credit limit given like most legit cards do. And NO interest rate 4 this amount of $$. UH UH!

LPC CardCredit Card Scam

My husband received a letter today from LPC Card Approval Department and when my husband opened the letter, it says he's pre-approved for a purchase credit limit of $7, 500.00. Membership status: Platinum (card included in the letter).

I knew it was a hoax immediately. First red flag was there was a card with my husbands name imprinted on it included w/the letter. 2nd red flag was we've never heard of this so-called "bank" before. HMMMM! These were just the first 2 things I noticed immediately.

When you get something that seems too good to be true, then that's exactly what it is. People must me careful and vigilant these days under these harsh times we are seeing. There's a lot of scammers out there willing to rip off anybody they can. Always, always, always do your research!

LPC Cardstealing people money/ identity theft

telling consumers they have a credit line of 7, 500 if you subscribe on a friday and decide to cancell the same day you are told to call back on monday because your not in the system and they don't work weekends. when you call to cancell n mondays they say your cancelled but there still taking a 120.00 still for a non- refundable processinfg fee. unbeliveable tryed t alkingwith a supervisor there worst than the customer service reps. now they have access to yopur bank account and thats not good. no catalog, njo welcome kit, and im still out of 120.00 for what something needs to be done. i want my money back!!!

• Je
    jennifer Jun 05, 2009

i think it is a scam to thay till you you can get a cash lone on the card then it turns in to a payday lone you did not went how can i stop this thay say if dont pay it back i will go to jail

LPC Card — total scam

If you receive a LPC SHOPPING CLUB card (that appears and sounds like it is a credit card) the best thing to...

LPC Cardbusiness practices

If you receive this card you should be asking how and where did they get your information from. Is it ID theft? I would be concerned about that bit of info right off the bat. If you didn't apply for the card then be very, very concerned. I didn't apply, so I reported them to my State Attorney General (most have websites with an online complaint form). Also report them to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) at www.ftc.gov by completing their online consumer complaint form. If you didn't apply and you didn't initiate contact I would be very very concerned.

LPC CardNever been able to use it

I recieved offer in the the mail. Signed up gave money to get started and have not been able to use the card at all. I have called several times to get the web access to work so I could order product and thay say they will email new pin and the email never comes. I have done this 3 times. The trouble is I have let this go a while now. I should be pissed because they took $198 with nothing in return but a catalog. I just called them again today and they promised to have my pin fixed by tommorow. Ya SURE!!! They even gave me an additional $200 dollar credit on my next purchase. I doubt I will be able to purchase anything because I think they are crooks. I kept hoping I had not been taken but it is quite evident that I have. Keep me posted on anything I can do about this.
Thanks,
Tim Hyllested

LPC Card — Scam

These people LPC Card company are sending cards that look like a real credit card but can be used only at...

LPC CardDEDUCT FUNDS WITH OUT MY APPROVAL

money taking out of my checking account with out my approval, requesting a refund in the amount of 31.95A S A P THANK YOU
JANNETTE AUSTIN.

• Kr
    Kristie Sep 12, 2008

I cancelled the account and they still took money from my bank account, I even called them to verify account was cancelled, due to non activation of the card. They still took money fom my account

• Bi
    Bill Sep 18, 2008

Hi Kristie,

I almost bit...but decided to do some research. Can I ask you...how were they able to obtain your bank account information to deduct money from it? I haven't done anything with the card, just opened the envelope...didn't request the card either.

Thanks!

-Bill

how to set my account

i called the department

can u help me

hermequa Oct 06, 2008

how do u activation your card

• Ca
    Catrice Everett Oct 19, 2008

i have lost my card how do i get another? Can i still get my account number through e-mail?

• La
    LAVERDAD Oct 28, 2008

This comment is in spanish for spanish speaking Ok

Estos tipos son puro fraude nunca les daran nada asi que mucho ojo asi que ojala el GOV les ponga la mano encima pronto y ojala que despues de hacer este tipo de fraude con la gente que mas nesesita se vallan con su jefe el diablo

LPC Cardmoney out of my bank account to early

I have been trying to cancel this account starting on the may 1st until may8th three days in advance was able to get in contact with no one . T, he phone was answering call back later due to high volume. all day long I also E-mail the company they said they do not cancel online I told them what I was trying to do so they won, t take the money out my account because I did not have it . I ended up getting a hold of someone late Thursday eveneing and she told me that it was to late may 8th it was not to go to the bank unti May 9th 2008 now my bank account is overdrawn $37.00 and $8.00 a day I don't have any more money until June 1st. I asked what was they going to do about it and she said that there nothing she can about it in other words that's your problem. It's a SCAM. I should have more careful . AND THE $79.00 IS NON -REFUNDABLE THAT'S WHERE THEY GET YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

• Bi
    Biz Markee May 20, 2008

These are very tricky people, and they hide well, but not that well. THey are in a business park in Beavertn OR, called RReef, and they rented one space and then moved to another to share with another business which hides thier real location! They are now up the street in the same park, at 7917 SW Cirrus Dr, Beaverton -
    (503) 526-2044. If you send somebody by it looks like Cascade Auto Glass but the lady will get somone for you or if you call. Call the Beaverton Chamber of Commerce to complain about this company!
    Beaverton Chamber of Commerce
    www.beaverton.org

12655 SW Center Street, Suite 140
    Beaverton, OR 97005-1600
    (503) 644-0123

• In
    intelligent Dec 16, 2008

the lpc sign is a pretty hard thing to miss, it is right by the door to the main entrance. no tricks.

• Cl
    ClaireDGal Aug 18, 2009

YOU GUYS HAVE SPAM!! STEAL PEOPLE'S IDENITY's!!! Ha!!! It's a proven fact
    LPC Card - fraud credit card
    LPC Card - fraud scAM ARTIST
    LPC Card - CARDDD
    LPC Card - Credit Card Scam
    LPC Card - Never been able to use it
    LPC Card - took money out of my account and i never recieved a card or can i contact them.
    LPC Card - business practices
    LPC Card - did not order it
    LPC Card - stealing people money/ identity theft
    LPC Card - SCAM

• Fa
    fatima coronado Aug 23, 2009

hace como 1 mes o poco mas llame para cancelar mi targeta de credito LPC y me rembolsaran todo mi dinero para atras y no me a llegado nada a mi cuenta de banco, gracias atentamente;FATIMA CORONADO.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices