Intervoip Complaints & Reviews

IntervoipCant call after recharging

I have recharged intervoip account 3 times to different usernames and had a bad experience of freezing my account after that. To my surprise, there i found no option to communicate with this company, leaving a feeling that it is a fraud organisation. Meanwhule i am quite comfortable with "justvoip " another provider.
Please share if anyone else having the same issue

• Ku
    kulasooriya Nov 15, 2008

in valid password my inter voip account.

• Ab
    Aboobaker Nazer Nov 15, 2008

In gurayyat, ksa in lolai markasia shop can change the position of fridge in good position on the way path for better sale. [mudeer] of al marai can take a ''thuglak'' reform. Now new position can increase the sale than before. I have 5 shops in gurayyat. I am not new commer in ksa, before 18 years ago in gurayyat husaida section bakala thaiba, angry ''mudeer'' return fridge and after 6 months check the sale of other companies new mudeer give back a new fridge

Regards,
    Nazer

manoj Dec 01, 2008

hi, my user name is manoj_1979, i forget my password for intervoip account please send to mail across to me.

• Sh
    shafaq20 Dec 10, 2008

Hi,

Please help me. I am trying to open my intervoip account. But it is showing password error.

Regards,

Ashfaq

• G1
    g1313 Apr 23, 2009

my inter voip is not log on

• Me
    mehaboob29 Jan 09, 2015

no recharge credits open

IntervoipNot able to login

I am a user of intervoip net to phone service and its been found out for the last couple of weeks, the intervoip doesnt allow me to login to the application. It says "connecting" for hours and doesnt login.

The freaky part is, i have near to 10 Euros stuck in my intervoip account.

Guys ! please do something.

• Mi
    misbadxb Apr 10, 2009

Goog morning Dear
    here in UAE they blocked the intervoip is there any other way to open this bcos i am regular user so with out this we are safaring i cant speak to my family plz. we hope u guys can do some needfull for this .
    my id is (misbadxb) thanks

• Mu
    Musa Apr 11, 2009

I have the same problem plz help!!!

Intervoip — unable to open my account

last one week i unable to open my account. While trying a message showing in the bottom as failure net...

Intervoip — i can't become a reseller

i have recharged 50 euro to my intervoip account through western union last week. in you website i can't...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices