IHouse Web Solutions Complaints & Reviews

IHouse Web SolutionsTold one thing did another

I was a customer for 6 years when they approached me to abaden my listing with them and they would migrate all of my information to a new site with better tecnolgy and the same address. So I paid for 12 months in advance and they did not migrate the info. I had to pay my staff to do it. Then they continued to bill me for the old web site and when i came to them with the mistake thay siaid tough were keeping your money.
I am verry unhappy I feel I have paid a premuem price for there service and they treted me unfair. I would recomend not doing business with Ihouse !

Comment Guidelines

Respond

IHouse Web Solutions — False advertising

We ordered a website through IHouse web solutions, www.ihouseweb.com . Their salesman told us it would auto...

IHouse Web Solutions — Fraud and scam