Huntington House Complaints & Reviews

Huntington HouseSectional Sofa

I purchased a sectional sofa for $6, 600 from Huntington house in Fall of 2015. The Sofa had numerous quality issues. These includes 1) Poorly attached backing to sofa 2) Cushions not stuffed entirely 3) Pillows with seams not fully stitched 4) Poorly constructed seams on the Chaise lounge 5) Interior stuff that was cut at seams and coming out.

All this was noticed upon delivery, and setup. This was positioned as a high quality sofa, that should be well constructed in quality and appearance. I was very displeased. I asked for a full refund because the product was poor workmanship and manufacturing. HH would not do this. I explained that I received a product that out of the gates was in bad shape, and wanted to start over with this process. They would not allow it.

So, then, I asked for a discount that would allow me to live with the poor workmanship, but also not make the product a negative margin product for them. They would not agree. I forwarded several emails on the President of the company, but got no response. The only response I received was a customer service associate who was basically their to answer the phone, and defend flaws as "part of workmanship". This company should be on a RipOff alert list.

My recommendation - DO NOT BUY FROM HUNTINGTON HOUSE!!! Very Over-Priced for poor workmanship. There are likely Dozens of better alternative to your furniture needs.

Huntington House — poor quality sofa

I purchased a Huntington House Sectional from Southern Design Furniture in N Carolina in August of 2008...