Hcl Infosystems Ltd. Complaints & Reviews

Hcl Infosystems Ltd.REFUND OF EXCESS AMC AMOUNT

The Co. was paid annual maintenance charges of Rs.4679 by cheque No.942419 dated 20.03.2008 for AMC of desktop for the period 01.04.2008 to 31.03.2009. The cheque was missing and was not encashed till 26.12.2008 as reported by the representative of HCL at Moradabad (UP) vide their letter No. hcl/nabard/payment/AMC/2008-09 dated 26.12.2008. So, fresh cheque No.31669 dated 21.01.2009 for the same amount was issued which was letter encashed on 08.04.2009. Lateron, the reported missing cheque was also encashed by the Co. debiting our account on 10.08.2009. Hence, double payment for the same service/consideration has been collected. I have communicated to the Co. representative formally and informally, but the amount has not been refunded so far. Moreover, no reply has been sent to us.
The Co. is considered as an esteemed organisation, however, we are disappointed at the issue.
Please immediately redress the complaint failing which legal course of action is the only way to solve the issue.

Yours faithfully
(Awadhesh Bahadur)
Manager (DD)
NABARD, A-80, Ahiana, Phase-I
Moradanad

Hcl Infosystems Ltd.LAPTOP TABLET PC Z35

I had bought a HCL LAPTOP TABLET PC Z35 it has lots of problems requites LCD cable change every 2 months, every time the HCL takes 1.5 month to arrange the cable. Once warranty is over each replacement of cable costs 3100/-Rs. Battery 1.5 hrs against 4 hrs promised, touch screen driver has bugs and touch screen cursor jumps and is erratic. I am fighting a case against them in consumer court.

Hcl Infosystems Ltd. — Monitor problem

I buy a HCL system. Monitor (HCL HCM780M) came with this system is creating great problems. Every user who...

Hcl Infosystems Ltd.Recovery of data problem

I have a HCL computer system with win XP, yesterday in my absence HCL engineer came to register EC2 (i did not call), but restored my system. I do not know how to recover data. Main drive was C: but i have data in D:. I am facing problems without data. Anyone knows?

• Ak
    Aks May 12, 2007

Did you get the solution? Do you want to know how to restore data?

Sanjay Jasoliya Jul 08, 2007

I am also facing the same problem with HCL EC2, I am using HCL Notebook Pawerlite, and restoring with EC2 i have lost my complete data from C:, D:, & E: Drive, if you get the solution to data recovery then pl. inform me.

• Ra
    Rajesh Janipella Dec 29, 2007

My system have drivers problem.
    I want suitable drivers for my system.
    please help me.

• Ta
    tamal bag Jan 05, 2008

i need hcl ec2 softwer agen

• Ta
    tamal bag Jan 05, 2008

yes i know how to restore data

• Ba
    Balasubramonian May 07, 2008

I have a HCL computer system with win XP, i don't know about EC2, i have problem with my OS, i transfered my data to E Drive and i formatted C Drive, i installed Os, after i couldn't see my data on E Drive. I do not know how to recover data. Main drive was C: but i have data in E:. I am facing problems without data. Anyone knows?

• Vk
    V.Krishnamurthi Jun 24, 2008

Dear Sir 24th June 2008

The following are the problems faced right from the inception of the above said computer:

1. Extraordinary heating - complaint regarding the same made to your customer care center in Chennai

2. Due to excessive heating 2 CDs got burst inside the CD drive.

3. System is very slow. gets hanged even after an hour's use.

4. the service people HCL Infosystems limited, Frontlilne division, No. 6 Jawaharlal Nehru road, Anna nagar Chennai - 600 040, only replaced the CD drive and reported nothing.

5. futhermore I understand that in this model of "Bean Stalk" excessive heating is present. Why we were not briefed of the same at the time of purchase?

6. The system is very slow in operating and I am not satisfied with the performance of the PC. Dear sir

Further to my earlier mail regarding the complaints amde I have receive no resposnse from you till date.

Serial No. 9074AQ107935

Purchased from Thulasi

systems & Solutions No 53, Flat No. 1, Chellam Aparts, First Avenue, Ashok Nagar, Chennai 600083.

1. Extraordinary heating - complaint regarding the same made to your

since I had no response from your front line division I contacted the dealer Who took the cpu to his office on18th June and returned the same on 22nd after noon when tried to open the window the cpu on switch got stuck and again the dealer send his engineer to attend to the same he informed the switch is to be changed.

The PC was purchased in the last week of December 2007 since day one the unit is not working properly

I request you to take proper remedial measures or change the unit.

Expecting your early response

abhay Sep 09, 2008

how to recover hcl ec2 password help me

• Vi
    Vineet Nov 13, 2008

I have purchased HCL ezeebee system with windows vista OS and Core2Duo processor. during Oct 08. The most decent and respectful word I could use for this system is "Decorated Garbage".

The problems have started to appear right from day 1 since purchase. The system hangs down and shuts off automatically for apparently no reason, that too twice or thrice in just one or two hour of usage. Reinstalled the OS, but of no use. the same problem continues to reiterate. Now the system itself has also refused to start . all this within just two months of usage.

My humble request for all potential buyers, "stay away from HCL systems"

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices