Fidelity Lending Group Complaints & Reviews

Fidelity Lending GroupTerrible experience!

I was contacted by Scott Davis on December 21 2007 saying I was approved for a $25,000 debt consolidation loan. He faxed me all the paperwork to fill out and I faxed the information back to him. I was then instructed to wire money to the company that was financing my loan. I sent $2200.00 to the company, which was located in Canada. After the money I sent was received, I was called by Allen White, who informed me he was Scott Davis's boss and that my loan was reassessed and that I needed to send another $2200.00 to secure my loan. After some thought, I called Allen White back and told him to refund my original deposit. He then told me that the refund would be deposited in my bank account on January 16, 2008. I have been keeping watch on the account for my funds to be deposited, and they have not yet been. I have tried to call Fidelity Lending Group, and all I get is a message saying that my account has been temporally put on hold and to contact customer service. I have also sent them messages through the contact us section of their website, and also faxed them a message to call me. I still haven't heard anything back from them. I checked this company out before I started to do business with them, and now I am starting to think that I missed something, like this website. I am starting to think that I have been scammed.

Fidelity Lending Groupripped off

My husband received a call also from Jacob Parker requesting a deposit up front for 6 months of payments and we sent it to them only to receive a call the next morning asking for more, my husband said no and told them to send back the money which they said on the contract they had until January 22nd to refund, I told my husband right then it is a fraud, I called the FBI which they are investigating it and have a lead.

chris culver Feb 09, 2008

I was also promised a loan through this company. I wired the money to Canada and was called by Alan White the next day, asking for more money. My refund was supposed to be sent to me on 01-18-2008. I still have not received it. Who do I file a claim with? Does the Attorney General's office handle these cases, or would the US Securities and Exchange Commision handle it. This company is supposed to be located in Florida. They claim that the reason they have you send the money to Canada, is because that's where the "courier service" they use is located. Please DO NOT send this company any money because you will never see it again!

Fidelity Lending GroupRip off!

I received a call from jacob parker about being approved for a 5,000 dollar loan, and that i needed 938 dollars towards the principal of the loan upfront. I send in the funds by money gram the red form, he told me my funds will be in my account the next business day i later received a call from adam he said my loan was reassed and that i needed another 930 to secure the loan, he also said that if i could not make payment my funds will be back in my account the next day i did not receive anything!!!

Joyce Cope Jan 05, 2008

I received a call from Scott Davis telling me I was approved for a loan for 5.000 dollars. He faxed me five pages of papers to sign . I sent a money gram to a Cathy Walters in Canada for 600.00 dollars .Money was to be put in my account the next day.The money never showed up . I left many of messages .Then I could not get them on the line .I really thought this was a real company.

• Ro
    Rochelle Sanford Jan 05, 2008

I received a call from Gary Olsen telling me that I had been approved for a #20,000 and that I needed to send $2430 to Gloria Shelton in Victoria BC and the funds would be deposited into my account that Monday. On Saturday, I received a call from Allan White stating that my account had been reassed and I had to send another $2430 and the funds would be deposited into my account on Wednesday. I received a 4 page contract from Gary Olsen and Allan White faxed me a guarantee letter stating that after I send the funds the $20,000 would be deposited into my account on Monday. I have not received any funds and now the answer machine comes on stating the the funds are on a temporary hold and to contact the customer service department. I want my money back and I hope that the Lord punishing this company for deceiving people that trusted then and in need.

• Ge
    gedif Jan 10, 2008

did bad super bad capany rip peple off they appropiate go the hell or the geil ,and thank god that i check this address canpany frist
    lucky that i did'n sent them any money ,thank you all for this let me know

• Tl
    tld Jan 14, 2008

I know the names Gary Olsen and Alan White well, myself. Alan White told me that I was apporved for $10000. I needed to send $1125. to secure the loan. I had problems with the money gram so he told me to send $1080. A few days late Gary Olsen calls and tells me that I need to send another $1100.00. I declined and asked for a refund on my money. This was in Dec. He told me that I had to wait until the company's billing cycle which was Jan 12.( a Saturday.) Needless to say... I have not gotten my refund. The number to reach the company is out of service. Still I have left many many emails on the web site. Still no resp0nse. I hope these guys get caught and do some serious jail time! Incase anyone is still trying to contact these people, the website is www.fidelitylending.net, the telephone # is 1-866-278-8675, and the fax # is 1-561-894-3602.

• Wi
    William J. Sansom Jan 16, 2008

I to got ripped off by this company just after Christmas, I had sent a Moneygram to Thompson Manitoba in the amount of 1479.00 to secure a loan for 8000.00 and was called by Gary Olsen to say that the loan had been reasessed and that I had to send some additional money... which I did not do. But have lost all of the money that I sent... and no loan. This really put me in a bad situation, because I was counting on that loan.

Fidelity Lending Group — Fraudulent business practices!

I received a call from Jacob Parker stating that I was eligible to receive 8,000 personal or school loan. I...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices