Ferco Motors Complaints & Reviews

Sep 16, 2020

Ferco Motors — 2015 ford focus

My experience was a horrible ongoing nightmare just days after purchase. Getting a legal applicable...

Ferco MotorsThey got money, but refused to repair the car

Stay away from Ferco Motors. I have purchased used car and the price wasn’t high, because it was used and the owner offered me to use their repair services. But when I drove my car to their office, the owner told me that it was a purchase and they weren’t responsible for the condition of their cars. I have transferred money for the job, but these guys didn’t want to repair my car.

Ferco Motors — Fraud and scam!

Fraudulent sales tactics and refusal to acknowledge the 3 day sales contract laws in effect in the State of...