Menu
CB Car Dealers Stafford Motor Auctions

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Stafford Motor Auctions

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Stafford Motor Auctions. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Stafford Motor Auctions.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Stafford Motor Auctions's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Stafford Motor Auctions, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Stafford Motor Auctions. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
L
9:12 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought a car for 5000 from Tony. I took car home window handles were taped up, car seals leaking, I have 7 children and he ripped me off. I took car back and he said we will fix it still hasn't been fixed. He shouldn't be in business. Ripping people off with body cars how did they pass rwc. Don't go there unless you want a bomb. I got abused on the phone from him. Car yard [censored]

Read full review of Stafford Motor Auctions and 1 comment
ComplaintsBoard
R
8:35 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Purchased a vehicle that was advertised on the internet for my son, from a car yard. The photos on the internet didnt show damage from an accident or the hail damage, asked him in text if the air conditioning worked he said yes it works great, asked about the Timing belt and he said that it has been changed, he told me the car was in perfect condition. I...

Read full review of Stafford Motor Auctions and 3 comments