DolceFugo Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] DolceFugofake designer shoes

About 3 weeks back I purchased 2 designer sneakers and I paid about $598 through Western Union. I received the first pair which is fake and I told them I don't want second one and I'll return this and I want refund and they refuse they say because I used Western Union.
I paid their accountant Ian Piener in Belarus no: [protected].
I've been trying for days to get through customer service and to have them to call me but they won't call they just send through email or say they won't refund me because I paid through Western Union all my money is gone down the drain. There is no clause in their returns policy that stipulates you won't be refunded if you used Western Union

• Resolution Statement

Not resolved They only email mevwhen they respond with [email protected] Nothing else not even a phone number

DolceFugoNever received goods

I have ordered $600 worth of clothes from their website on the 13th of May.
I inquired a couple times a few weeks after but wasn't too concerned because I hadn't been charged.
Only on the 7th of June I was charged.
Weeks passed and I still didn't receive anything. I attempted to contact twice with no response.
Starting to get frustrated and impatient; I explained that if i didn't receive contact in 48 hours, I would write a public complaint. Within 24 hours I received contact explaining that they are thankful for my business and my ordered has been shipped. I asked for the tracking number and, again didn't receive a response. It has now been 3 weeks and still no clothes, totaling 3 months with nothing since I placed my order.
Today I went to write another complaint on their website and have found that their website is now down.

IF THEIR WEBSITE COMES UP AND RUNNING AGAIN, I STRONGLY ADVICE THAT YOU DON'T PURCHASE FROM THEIR WEBSITE.
Regards,
Matt.
Sydney, Australia

• Mj
    mjellis89 Jul 14, 2013

I have ordered $600 worth of clothes from their website on the 13th of May.
    Only on the 7th of June I was charged.

Regards,
    Matt.
    Sydney, Australia

DolceFugoShipping sketchy, product not authentic!

Company ships without tracking number, in plastic bags with no original bags (bought gucci shoes, box was missing). Found out that there are numerous online complaints and that in most cases items are NOT authentic. Just google dolcefugo fake merchandise or counterfeit. Website claims that they buy from bankrupt stores when in reality it looks that they are being supplied by sophisticated counterfeit producers in Asia and Turkey. Verification seals only affect encryption and customer data handling, NOT the authenticity of merchandise and can be obtained relatively easily and are more of a sales tool.

DolceFugofake clothing

my son purchased jeans from this "company" they are FAKES FAKES FAKES, FROM TURKEY. AFTER SENDING 6 EMAILS THEY ASKED ME TO RETURN THEM TO AN ADDRESS DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE THAT THEY WERE SENT FROM . AND TO RETURN THEM AS A GIFT NOT A RETURN THIS WAS APPARENTLY TO SAVE THEM FILLING IN CUSTOMS PAPERS, BULL ****. IF I DID NOT SEND THEM THIS WAY THEY WOULD RETURN THEM TO ME BULL**** ON CHECKING THIS ADDRESS I FOUND IT TO BE APPARTMENTS FOR RENT IN ATAKOY ISTANBUL. I HAVE RETURNED THEIR FAKE JEANS TO THE FAKE ADDRESS, NOW I MUST WAIT FOR MY MONEY HA HA HA. I SENT THEM BY TRACKING POST SO SOMEONE WILL HAVE TO SIGN FOR THEM . ALSO THE TRACKING NO THEY GAVE ME FOR MY ORDER WAS FALSE "SURPRISE SURPRISE." BE WARNED THESE PEOPLE ARE LIARS CHEATS FRAUDSTERS AND FAKES FAKES FAKES. BE WARNED!!!

• St
    Stuart Turton Apr 16, 2012

You are absolutely right...no one should buy from this company...their items are terrible quality and when you send them back they refuse to refund your money...people beware, this company rips you off!!!

Nomthy Kiriukus Jul 14, 2017

I am from South Africa and this company ripped me of $578.98 for two pairs of sneakers. I received the firstFake Fake and they refuse to refund me money for other shoe

DolceFugo — Not receiving goods

Ordered a Gucci jacket for my son, never arrived paid $180.00 for it. Got a false DHL tracking number, no reply to my e-mails and only recorded voice messages when you call the...