DolceFugo Complaints & Reviews

DolceFugo — fake designer shoes

About 3 weeks back I purchased 2 designer sneakers and I paid about $598 through Western Union. I received...

DolceFugoNever received goods

I have ordered $600 worth of clothes from their website on the 13th of May.
I inquired a couple times a few weeks after but wasn't too concerned because I hadn't been charged.
Only on the 7th of June I was charged.
Weeks passed and I still didn't receive anything. I attempted to contact twice with no response.
Starting to get frustrated and impatient; I explained that if i didn't receive contact in 48 hours, I would write a public complaint. Within 24 hours I received contact explaining that they are thankful for my business and my ordered has been shipped. I asked for the tracking number and, again didn't receive a response. It has now been 3 weeks and still no clothes, totaling 3 months with nothing since I placed my order.
Today I went to write another complaint on their website and have found that their website is now down.

IF THEIR WEBSITE COMES UP AND RUNNING AGAIN, I STRONGLY ADVICE THAT YOU DON'T PURCHASE FROM THEIR WEBSITE.
Regards,
Matt.
Sydney, Australia

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Mj
      mjellis89 Jul 14, 2013

I have ordered $600 worth of clothes from their website on the 13th of May.
      Only on the 7th of June I was charged.

Regards,
      Matt.
      Sydney, Australia

DolceFugo — Shipping sketchy, product not authentic!

Company ships without tracking number, in plastic bags with no original bags (bought gucci shoes, box wa...

DolceFugo — fake clothing

my son purchased jeans from this "company" they are FAKES FAKES FAKES, FROM TURKEY. AFTER SENDING 6 EMAILS...

Dundee

DolceFugo — Not receiving goods

Ordered a Gucci jacket for my son, never arrived paid $180.00 for it. Got a false DHL tracking number, no...