DolceFugofake clothing

M

my son purchased jeans from this "company" they are FAKES FAKES FAKES, FROM TURKEY. AFTER SENDING 6 EMAILS THEY ASKED ME TO RETURN THEM TO AN ADDRESS DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE THAT THEY WERE SENT FROM . AND TO RETURN THEM AS A GIFT NOT A RETURN THIS WAS APPARENTLY TO SAVE THEM FILLING IN CUSTOMS PAPERS, BULL ****. IF I DID NOT SEND THEM THIS WAY THEY WOULD RETURN THEM TO ME BULL**** ON CHECKING THIS ADDRESS I FOUND IT TO BE APPARTMENTS FOR RENT IN ATAKOY ISTANBUL. I HAVE RETURNED THEIR FAKE JEANS TO THE FAKE ADDRESS, NOW I MUST WAIT FOR MY MONEY HA HA HA. I SENT THEM BY TRACKING POST SO SOMEONE WILL HAVE TO SIGN FOR THEM . ALSO THE TRACKING NO THEY GAVE ME FOR MY ORDER WAS FALSE "SURPRISE SURPRISE." BE WARNED THESE PEOPLE ARE LIARS CHEATS FRAUDSTERS AND FAKES FAKES FAKES. BE WARNED!!!

Nomthy Kiriukus Jul 14, 2017

I am from South Africa and this company ripped me of $578.98 for two pairs of sneakers. I received the firstFake Fake and they refuse to refund me money for other shoe

• St
    Stuart Turton Apr 16, 2012

You are absolutely right...no one should buy from this company...their items are terrible quality and when you send them back they refuse to refund your money...people beware, this company rips you off!!!

Comment Guidelines