Dodge Complaints & Reviews

Dodgecustomer/purchaser

I purchased a new 2011 dodge 1500, and I went to Moritz Dodge on 11/18/19 because the truck came with locked lug nuts {which were on the truck when purchased it I did not ask for them]now they tell me that it will cost me $150.00 to have dodge to remove them and 48.00 per wheel to replace them, that is very sorry and bad for dodge to treat their customers like this, it is telling their return customers "sorry it is your problem to solve on your own time and expense", that is not a good way to treat returning customers or to keep returning customers...please help with this

Dodgeram 1500 ecodiesel

I received the emissions recall and brought my truck in for the work to be done. Since then my truck has not been running right. I have had it into the dealership multiple times for an emissions problem. Apparently the emissions are clogging up the pipe and there "is no part to fix it". I was told to drive my truck as much as possible to keep it clean. I drive 100 miles a day to work and back, this is not enough. It continues to lose power and while the RPM's zoom up to 4 my odometer drops significantly. It has little power to go up hills and continually speeds up and slows down on its own, even on a flat surface. There have been times I have tried to go up my hill and with the pedal to the floor I go nowhere.
    I am not sure why this is happening since the recall was done. I am also not sure how people can make a $40+K dollar vehicle but not a $5 part to fix what is wrong.
    I make a payment for this truck on time every month and it does not work correctly, not due to something I have done, but something the dealership has done. I am tired of going back to the dealership and being told there is nothing that can be done. Something should be done. This is not about money but about having a truck that works correctly.
    I did send the information into the claims settlement place, the claim number is [protected], that should have all other information you may need.
    This is incredible frustrating to me.
    Please feel free to contact me:
    Joan Buchanan
    [protected]@yahoo.com

Dodgeecm

I own a 1999 dodge ram van 1500 with a 5.9 l engine .. It has 152, 324 miles on it . Pretty low mileage for being 20 yrs old. Anyway my engine control module has pretty much gone out . I called one of your dealerships here in Colorado and asked them how much one would cost, they roughly 1017.00 dollars and 5-10 business days to get it. Now this vehicle is 20 yrs old and the part is almost worth more than the vehicle itself. I use this van for my daily work in fact its the only vehicle I own right now. My back has been injured for about a year now work put on a hold right now and no income whatsoever coming in and I need to be able to get to the doctors and such for my therapy and recovery from my injury. I'm 48 yrs old divorced man without income and no way to get around to get myself fixed so i can get back to work and a normal way of life. I want to ask for some help in this matter of maybe helping to ship me a n E.C.M/P.C.U so that i could get my life back on track and on my way to healing faster. Like I said I'm out of work not looking for much but a little help from somebody in the sky by donating to my cause. I'm not looking for charity just a way to fix my van and get on with life. my info Robert Edelen 7468 S. Alkire St. 11-103 Littleton, Co. 80127 [protected]@gmail.com vehicle vin # 2B6HB11Z9XK551105. PLEASE HELP AND THANK YOU

Dodge — They treat people like ###s

Since I am from Garden Grove, I spoke with Union Dodge, first. And yes, it was a big hassle. They decided...