Dentech Complaints & Reviews

Dentechscam

I answered an online add and oredered tooth whitening sample and gave thenm a credit card number. They did not reveal that they would bill me monthly for supplies. My credit card company called me about abusive charges. When I called Dentech they said I agreed to monthly charges. I advised them they were lying and I wanted a cacellation and a refund. I had to report my credit number stolen to stop the billings. Apparently somewhere on the website is a hidden message indicating they will bill monthly. The average person will not know how to see this and will get scammed. The Credit Card company is being somewhat helpful but could do more

• Ca
    Capt John Bunch Nov 19, 2011

Dentech in Cape Coral is as good as they get. Tony is a MASTER at dent removal. Google "Captain GiddyUp" He did me car. It was a great decision
    Whoever calls Dentech a "scam" is BRAIN DAMAGE

DentechUnauthorized charges

Applied for a free trial at $1.99 which I received in a very timely manner. Now I receive another package from Dentech with another whitening kit. When I receive my credit card statement there a charge for $88.97 for the second kit. This transaction was for a one time trial for 1.99. Please supply me with a RMA number so that I may send unwanted whitening kit back to Dentech so that $88.97 can be credited to my card. This is an official notice that I do not want the product any more and returning the unwanted/unused product.

Dentechrefund

To whom it may concern:
This is to infom you that I want a refund. I was under the impression that the product I got, was a free sample until my account was billed $89.97, and my account was thrown all out of accord. Three other payments bounced, there were three overdraft fees, now I don't have enough money to pay the bills that are coming in on the first of the month due to all the fees and your charge of the $89.97 for the product that I didn't even use. The bank is investigating. And the better business bureau will be notified as well. I just want my money back. you need to make people aware of just exactly what you are doing. Your prompt attention will be greatly appreciated.
Adrienne Lewis.

• Su
    Sue Travis Aug 03, 2009

I just want a refund -- $88.97 was charged to my account. All I agreed to was to try the product and pay for the shipping. I received a package today that is going back. Just want my account refunded. My e-mail is [email protected] Credit card company has had numerous problems/complaints with this comany. Please confirm refund.

• Da
    Dan Hendley Aug 04, 2009

Dan Hendley
    209 VZ CR 2200
    Canton, TX 75103
    [email protected]

Please confirm refund to this address. Same amount as this lady $88.97 . Package is comming back!

• De
    Dentech Whitening Aug 10, 2009

As a representative of Dentech Whitening, I can assure you that Arin has

absolutely no involvement with our company whatsoever. We have been

made aware that customers have tried to call him in an attempt to be

refunded for our product -- not only is this futile, as Arin is not a

part of Dentech Whitening in any way, but it is illegal as well. Arin

has contacted us to alert us to this activity, and is especially

concerned because the address provided is not his own. Whoever is

posting false information or trying to go on a poorly-researched witch

hunt in an attempt to be refunded is wasting their time. As always, you

may call (888) 822-4806 or write [email protected] if you

have any questions or billing issues, including refund requests. We

must urge all customers to follow our return procedure and not harass an

individual who has no involvement with our company.

Dentech Whitening

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices