Menu

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about DateMyAge.com

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for DateMyAge.com. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with DateMyAge.com.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used DateMyAge.com's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with DateMyAge.com, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with DateMyAge.com. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
G
10:42 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This online dating site is a scam. I have proof and pictures to verify that many profilers are fake and scammers and I believe many of them work for this company. These profilers uses the sites gifts offered to lower us as victims to buy them gifts and give money and do not get off site or do video chat or talk on phone or go outside of site. I have...

View 0 more photos
Read full review of DateMyAge.com and 2 comments
ComplaintsBoard
A
1:11 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been a free trial member for a short time on www.datemyage.com. I wanted to cancel my membership on 19 December 2018. They were quick to response and dealt with it diligently however when I received my credit card statement, I saw charges USD15.99 four times on 19 December 2018. I wrote to their customer service "support@datemyage.com" and asked for...

Read full review of DateMyAge.com