Damsel World Complaints & Reviews

Damsel WorldFraud

I ordered a T-shirt for my lovely boyfriend for his birthday from this website. They charged my account. I have not received the product. I have not received any response from my emails.
This is not a legitimate company.
Do not purchase from them.

Sophia xx

Damsel WorldProduct not received

Ordered t-shirt on Nov. 24, credit card charged. Dec. 14, still have not received item. Have sent 4 emails to customer service with no reply. Website states inquiries will receive 24 hour response. Phone number leads to voice mail. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! Fraud!!

• Ad
    Adam Jul 01, 2008

EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME.. THESE PEOPLE ARE LOSERS, I'VE SENT ABOUT 6 EMAILS AND LEFT 2 VOICE MESSAGES FOR THEM CHARGING ME FOR A BACKORDERED ITEM THAT WAS NEVER SHIPPED.. NOT A PEEP. IF ANYONE LIVES IN BROOKLYN.. BURN THEY'RE BUILDING DOWN. THEY ARE TRASH.

• La
    Laura Stout Aug 13, 2008

Report your complaint to the FBI tip center at:

If they get enough complaints about t-shirtmonkey.com and damselworld.com they may do something about it.

I reported it. The same thing happened to me. I ordered one T-shirt and they took $25.98 from my bank account and I never received anything and they never returned emails or calls.

Laura

• Ca
    Case Aug 14, 2008

No shirts, No call back, No email return And money gone
    WILL BE PAY BACK DAMSELS

Case

• Li
    Linda Bauerle Mar 31, 2009

I did not know about this Website, until I had sent off a money-order to Damselworld.com, for T-Shirt Monkey.com;how did I know that people are being ripped off!I have E-Mailed this company, no reply, and I am still waiting for my order;even though it is a backorder;luckily though, its just been 7 days.In its agreement, Damselworld said you have to wait 7 to 14 days;so I will wait 7 more days out, but if I had known about this website ahead of time, I would have gone to another website, to order my Bugsy Siegel t-shirt for $17.99!It was too late for me, because I had sent out my money-order to them;but I have a phone number to call on my money-order receipt, whether my money-order has been cashed or not.I keep a track of things;I just pray that I don, t get ripped off!I had no idea about these other people, getting ripped off;its too late now!I am very upset about this;how could this company do this to people?I want my $23.00, s back!!!Or give me my t-shirt you lousy company!!

Maelaine85 Jun 01, 2009

I placed an order May 11 Still NOTHING JUNE 1!!!
    UNBELIEVABLE.

• Am
    Amanda marie xo Oct 17, 2011

i placed an order as well i emailed them asking when my product was gonna get shipped and they emailed me back and told me a date reading previous comments its obvious im not getting my product i dont understand how they can get away with this! Theres got to be something we can do..

• Ti
    Tim Hopper Jul 10, 2013

I placed an Order July 2nd (Tuesday) and I received it 3 days later - July 5th (Friday).
    Super fast shipping, and they e-mail me back same day.
    Very positive experience! You guys ROCKS!!!

Tim

Damsel WorldCredit card charged, no products received

Damsel World - DamselWorld.com

I ordered tow products from Damsel World "Damselworld.com." My credit card was charged in late August, but I have not received the product, nor have they returned my e-mails. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

• Mi
    Mike Mar 03, 2008

I ordered a teeshirt from them over a month ago and not only have I been charged but I've yet to recieve it. Calling leads straight to voicemail (which they will NOT call back) and emailing does nothing. I've called several times, emailed several times, NOTHING. Awful company DO NOT TRUST THEM!

• Ne
    Neil Shaw Apr 11, 2008

Since placing an order and having the money taken from my account they have not delivered the goods and ignore all attempts to email them either on their website or direct to their sales address.

Don't trust them.

• Ca
    Case Aug 14, 2008

I ordered many teeshirts weeks ago and have been charged but no shirts, no call back, and no E-mail return. VERY PISSED OFF!

mark Nov 22, 2008

I had the same negative experience as the previous posters--I ordered a t-shirt in late October and just got it on November 20--almost a month later. In early November, I started calling and emailing to learn the status of my order, and my calls/emails were never returned. There are too many other options out there to deal with lazy sacks who don't care about their customers.

• Pa
    pavlo777 Nov 10, 2009

i ordered two Rolling Stones T-shirts from Damselworld.com and received my package seven days later. one shirt was too small but they replace it in larger size in two weeks including time i spent for return shirt back to damsel. my phone call was returned same day. not bad after all

• Su
    sue spack Sep 09, 2010

I ordered a large John Bonham hooded sweatshirt for my grandson an it looks like we got a small, as the tag was cut out of it. we paid $ 44.98 you'd think the size would at least be in it. we didn't send it back baecause we were afraid if we did we would be out a sweatshirt an money. Unless they make good of this we won't order from them again. If they do make good you can be sure we will put a good post for them.

• La
    ladiesman Jun 14, 2011

This company ripped off my artwork straight from my website and is trying to sell it as they're own "original" art http://damselworld.com/pd-tshirt206.cfm
    BOYCOTT this fraud company!

• Je
    JeffTT Dec 23, 2011

I like this guys, Ordering products several times, always receive it on time and good quality. Will order again! Keep Rocking guys!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices