CRM Rewards Department Complaints & Reviews

CRM Rewards Departmenttook money out of my accountwithout proper consent

i had recieved a letter in the mail, telling me that i have won something. that i would need to call a toll-free number to claim the prize and give them the pin number supplied on the letter. i did call them. they stated that i have won a $500+ stay at a hotel resort of my choosing. that i have also been entered to win a grand prize drawing of $1 million. they also stated that i could recieve 5 different magizines of my choosing for a total of 14 payments of $16? or something in that range. they were interested in what type of credit card that i preferred to use for the benifits of the card visa, mastercard, discover. then i was asked to supply a form of payment to recieve the grand prize entry and equivelient of $1. they repeated they magizine pitch to me i said okay. ichanged my mind after she had me listin to an automated voice recorder. the lady then said goodbye and hung up the phone.i called back right away to make sure that the company of telemarketer understood what i requested and that i wanted nothing to do with their company. the operater hung up. i tried multiple times agaign requesting to speak with a supervisor, customer service representative. each time they responded that "what was done is final and connot be undone", "stating various reasons they cannot do it because of technical support", or by simply hanging up after asking for my request. during calling them multiple times i checked my card account and saw they still charged me for what i asked them to cancel at the end of my first call and multiple calls afterwards. during one call i have recorded the conversation for my records and for future legal reasons. I do believe tis company is a scam. also they have no respect for the customers they are trying to recruit. they do not listen to the full extent of the conversation only what they want to hear. if you try to question them they will respond usually in a negative manner.thru my research of the call made to the company they only had 7 people working on the recieving lines. they donnot inform you at the beginning that they are using a voice recorder. 1 legal issue to bring up besides the scam

Jessica Barrutia Oct 09, 2008

Im not really sure if they are trying to commit Fraud but the lady on the phone told me I won a free vacation and only needed to pay the shipping fee for the certificiate. It was all very fishy and when I asked her questions about what company they were from they got very suspicious and pushy.

jennifer schrader Oct 28, 2008

Oh yeah I forgot she started speaking a little to high of the company.
    We have been in business for 14 years yada yada yada!

• Mi
    michaelmelvinsmith Jul 30, 2009

Regarding CRM Bakersfield CA. Thank you taking the time to post this Fraud. I recieved the same letter. I have no business with them and it was clear that this letter was a scam. Let's post this on Twitter and any where we can. Let's put these people out of business.

CRM Rewards Department — unknown intentions

They send me letters telling me they have good news for me and need to give them a call with a pin number...

CRM Rewards Department — Lisa Eastwood

I recieved a letter from these people saying they had good news for me and that they had been trying to reach...

CRM Rewards DepartmentFRAUD

THIS COMPANY CALLED CRM REWARDS DEPARTMENT SEND ME A LETTER TELLING ME THAT I NEED TO CALL FOR SOME INFORMATION CONCERNING A REWARD. AUTOMATICALLY I THOUGHT IT WAS A SCAM BUT I SAID I WOULD CALL TO SEE IF THERE WAS ANYTHING TO IT. DURING THE CONVERSATION I WAS TOLD THAT I WAS CHOSEN AT RANDOM TO RECEIVE A REWARD BECAUSE OF ACTIVITIES I WAS INVOLVED WITH ON CERTAIN INTERNET SITES. I ASKED IF THIS WAS ABOUT A TIMESHARE AND WAS TOLD "NO", I AKSED IF I HAD TO BUY ANYTHING, I WAS TOLD "NO", I ASKED IF THE REWARD SOME KIND OF INCENTIVE FOR SOMETHING ELSE, I WAS TOLD "NO". THEN I WAS GIVEN A CONFIRMATION NUMBER FOR MY REWARD AND TOLD CONGRADULATIONS.

AFTERWARDS I WAS ASKED IF I WAS INTERESTED IN BUYING CERTAIN MAGAZINES, I WAS I TOLD THEM NO UNTIL THEY CAM TO THE TIME MAGAZINE OFFER. I TOLD THEM I WOULD BE INTERETED AND WENT THROUGH WITH THE TRANSACTION. AFTER THE TRANSACTION WAS COMPLETE I WAS TOLD THAT I SINGED UP FOR FOUR YEARS OF TIME MAGAZINE AND WOULD BE CHARGED IN 4 BULK PAYMENTS OF $61.98. THEY NEXT DAY, AFTER SUFFERNG A NIGHT OF BUYERS REMORSE, I CALLED THE COMPANY BACK AND TOLD THEM I WAS NOTINTERSTEDIN CONTINUING THE MAGAZINE OURCHASE ANDTO PLEASE CANCEL MY ORDER. I WAS TOLD THT I COULD NOT RECEIVE A REFUND, BUT THAT MY ORDER WOULD BE CANCELED. THREE WEEKS LATER I SEE ANOTHER CHARGE FOR SAME THING AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVE ONE MAGAZINE FOR THE FIRST AMOUNT THAT WAS DEEMED "NON-REFUNDABLE". NOW I AM IN A DISPUTE WITH THE COMPANY.

• Sh
    SHAKIRA MCGILL Oct 11, 2008

jennifer schrader Oct 28, 2008

I just called this place because I got the letter also. The funny thing when the girl started to ramble on, I stopped her and said " You may want to pull up google and actually place your name into the search" She asked "Why?"
    So I started to question her in regards to the [redacted]s and the Fraud and Scam.
    Her excuse " I am very new to this company and my Supervisor will take care of the credit card payments"
    I told her she needs to recheck herself and I would absolutely not give a Credit Card Payment No MATTER WHAT!
    Wow! I told them to never send me anything any more!

• Er
    Erica Dec 24, 2008

I received my notification last night (12/23/08) and the first thing that I thought of is any "official notice" that comes with a smiley face on it deserves to be treated like a scam. It's not even on official company letterhead. It's merely a printout with my name on it saying that they've been trying to reach me and I should call. Unfortunately for them, I do not even want to call them for fear that it may give them access to my cell phone. It appears from the other postings that others are being harassed after they call to inquire about the notice regardless if they sign up for the magazines or not. I think this may be one of those situations where you just forget you received the notice and don't follow up on it or else it could open up another can of worms. Hopefully I will not receive any more of these notices. If I do, I will post a follow-up to this note.