CRH Price Savers Complaints & Reviews

CRH Price Saversfraud

this company crh price savers club. also under the name of ez savers club.. they use different name but the charge is the same..you are signed you up for a subscription to this club when you order aci berry weight loss product.. even if the select not to join you will still be charge 8.51 monthly subscription.. i cancelled the product in march and for the next 3 mo i was still being charged for this subscription that i never authorized in the first place.. i called and advised i would contact my state attorney general.. they state they will refund all three payment within the next 3 to 5 business days.. i will check and if still not refunded.. i will finish filing my complaint with his office.. he did advised me to try to contact them first before filing charges.. their office has received several complaints about the same company and this fraudulant practice..SO BEWARE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM ACI BERRY NOT EVEN THE FREE SAMPLE OR YOU WILL BE STUCK TRYING TO GET THIS COMPANY TO STOP CHARGING YOU

4 Responses
    • Ga
      Gail Engler Mar 29, 2009

I too ordered the Acai Berry product and cancelled it after paying for a month's supply because I didn't read the fine print. I thought I had everything taken care of when I noticed the $8+ charge on my credit card this month. When I checked back, this has been done for 4 months!! Now I noticed I'm not alone. They need to be stopped!

• Ke
      Kelly Mar 20, 2009

fyi, the charge is for your 'privelege' of shopping on Price Limbo.com. Big scam - I guess it's how they make their money.

You must cancel to get the charges to stop.

• Sh
      Sharon Mar 18, 2009

Ditto on ordering free trial of acai in Oct '08. Got charged 89.31. Was able to get it credited in Feb 09, but also noticed 29.95 chrg for Fit-Fac. Got that credited.Just noticed 8.51 that I've been charged for the past four billings. Didn't notice because of small size.
      Has anyone been successful wiping out these bogus charges, or will my credit card company do the investigation?

• Wo
      wolfsister Mar 14, 2009

Being charged $8.51 a Month for services NOT Authorised May have started when I ordered ACI Berry Diet pills
      Canceled the pills still getting charged for who knows what, by CRH PRICE SAVERS

CRH Price Saversdebits comming out of my acount

You have ben taking from my accouny now for the lastfew month and I complain about this before. Could you please return thesepayment back to my account, because it is always making me have a overdraft on my account . of $35.00 DOLLARS EACH MONTHS.

2 Responses
      • Th
        Theresa Apr 22, 2009

I ordered the sample for Aciaberry for $5.95. I cancelled the product after receiving the original bottle.
        That one order generated an aditional charge to my credit card for some other acia product which I
        didn't order or receive. So I called and they credited my account.
        Then the CRH charge appeared on my credit card statement, and I called and they credited my
        account. The Aciaberry "free" sample offer became a nightmare, I bet I spent 2 hours resolving
        all the chages this generated.

• Ge
        georgia lindsey Apr 22, 2009

the last one acai took 88 dollars and some change from my accout please stop and please put it bach because i am not able
        to support myself let alone having you to take this from me for no reason

CRH Price Saversunauthorized charges

These scammers continue to charge unauthorized charges of $8.51 a month to my credit card. I contacted them months ago (back in 2008) and told them to stop charging my credit card for something I never received. I am placing a complaint with the Attorney General's Office in SC and UT as well as Consumer Affairs.

1 Response
        • Up
          upset May 12, 2009

These scammers continue to charge unauthorized charges of $8.51 a month to my credit card. They have also changed their name several times and the number listed in not a good number. I am filing a claim with my bank and am cancelling my credit card. I can not believe that I am just now catching it! My bank will see to it that I get every penny back. I hope someone can soon put a stop to these thiefs!!

CRH Price Saversunauthorized payments

I ORDERED A FREE TRIAL OF AKAI BERRY FROM THIS COMPANY THROUGH THE INTERNET, WHEN THE TRIAL WAS OVER I RANG AND CANCELLED. I WAS TOLD THAT WAS DONE AND NOW FOR THE LAST THREE MONTHS THEY HAVE BEEN DEBITING MY A/C WITH AN AMOUNT £6.22...THIS IS UNAUTHORIZED AND I AM SURE ILLEGAL...
        HOW CAN I STOP THIS? I LIVE IN THE U.K.
        PLEASE HELP...

regards

M MCCAGHY

1 Response
          • Tr
            tremgi Apr 21, 2009

i am having the same problem, not only that they havnt sent me any more products

CRH Price Savers — Unauthorized Charges

Unauthorized charges along with many others after ordering free trial of DRI -ACAI Diet pills. Credit Card...