Credit Card Processing Complaints & Reviews

Credit Card Processingprocessing fees on canceled account

Signed up for credit card processing service at the recommendation of BOA supervisor. Canceled the NO CONTRACT service after ten(10) months because of escalating costs. Ms Jennifer Lively, a BOA representative, orchestrated the whole transition from programing my terminal to collecting the proper documents.However, three months after i canceled the account, received a confirmation #, my account is still being debited each month. My merchant # that appear on the sales slip is different, my account # is different, and the company that is debiting my account claims no affiliation with BOA, and vice verso.I have not been able to stop these charges because the merchant ID numbers and account numbers do not match. I must close this account!

Credit Card ProcessingCredit card processing fraud

PNC Merchant service stole $750 from my bank account with the guise of a
    cancellation fee.
    On August 29 2012, i received a charge from my PNC account and when i
    contacted the bank to inquire about this fee i was informed that it was
    an early termination fee for canceling my Merchant account. First of all
    i never canceled this account but i didn't want to use it because the
    sales representative was very deceptive and i informed him that i didn't
    trust him.

They claimed that i signed a 3 year contract and when i informed them
    that the representative and I agreed that I only wanted a 1 year
    contract. He sent me a amendment which i signed and gave back to him. I
    still have the email of this amendment but he never turned it over. I
    told them i never signed a 3 year contract and they told me it will cost
    me $15 to pull my contract regardless of whether it was a three year
    contract or not. Now these people already stole $750 from me and now
    they want to steal an additional $15. I want my money back and i called
    the bank which happens to be PNC to dispute these charges and they would
    not dispute because they are affiliated. This is an unethical business
    practice and i want this investigated. If you go on the internet rip off
    report and complaints board you will find people complaining about the
    same issues im having. It cannot be a coincidence and this should stop
    because they are taking advantage of people who trust them because you
    wouldn't think your banking institution would do something like this. BEWARE AND NEVER USE PNC MERCHANT SERVICES for anything. Regardless if this is settled in my favor or not, i will be closing my bank account with them and move it to a different bank. I can't believe the bank is sitting there and allowing this happen.

Credit Card ProcessingSTOLEN RESERVE

This scam company is a registered ISO of MERRICK BANK, PREVIOUS HARRIS BANK they are running a fraudulent enterprise, The scam consists of placing a 20% reserve for any credit card transacion to cover potential losses for high risk business, but if for any reason your business is shut down they must by the credit card association rules release those funds after 9 months of the account closure., but in process america's case they wont release a penny, it seems that CRAIG RICKARD is living a lavish life style off his closed EX CLIENT'S account's reserve. Apparently processing credit cards is not CRAIG RICKARD main business, obviously stealing his client's reserve is more profitable. At this point several EX angry clients are filling a class action lawsuit against CYNERGY DATA and PROCESS AMERICA to recover the stolen money tjhat CRAIG RICKARD collected over the years. Some clients went even further they are seeking the FTC help to assist them against PROCESS AMERICA DECEPTIVE BUSSINES PRACTICE. I hope somebody at MERRICK BANK, HARRIS BANK or the CREDIT CARD ASSOCIATION read this and put a stop on this SCAM. We also made a background check on CRAIG RICKARD and according to police records he was arrested on drug possesion back on 1991. DONT DO BUSINESS WITH PROCESS AMERICA, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR RESERVE!!!

Credit Card ProcessingFraud

This company continues to debit our bank account for monthly fees even though we have sent them several cease & desist letters. They will not cancel the account with having us pay an enormous fee. We have requested 5 times for a copy of the signed contract and they cannot produce one. We never signed up with them. We now have to take them to court. Another expense and time away from the company. BEWARE! Merchants, do not allow this company to access your account without getting a signed contract!

Credit Card ProcessingScam and ripoff, stealing from account

This company is the biggest scammer I have everseen in the merchant providers, They have been stealling my money from my account over and over, they claimed that I didnt batch my account .
          Before I joined them, there was no Pci compliace, and I was told if they are going to apply it, they will let anyone of their customers know.
          I called them, They said they already sent a letter which I have never received .
          They put me on hold for 25 minutes then someone in the name of
          "Amber Riely" who claimed to be the manager of customer service told me we closed your account but there is no refund for $192.5 which they charge me for only(pci-compliance for one year of 2011) I told them that today is december 6th 2010 and I didnt even used a portion of it then she hang up on me !
          also I have been signed up for all credit card types visa mastercard discover and amex, but fone time I run an amex and it was refused I told the customer the problem is in you amex card but after a week the same problem .
          I called the comany they said you arenot set to accept amex we have to reprogram your terminal. !sh--t I signed up to accept all types of credit...
          If you dont want your money to be stollen dont choose themerchantsolutions.com
          worst customer service
          Top us merchant scammers & thieves !

here is my email [protected]@hotmail.com
          watch out for www.themerchantsolutions.com

• Ra
              rachidsi Feb 09, 2011

I agree the merchant solutions stole my money too!

Credit Card ProcessingFraudulent Representation

For anyone who has an issue with Funds Transfer Alliance, please google the arizona attorney general's office and file a complaint against them. If there are enough people writing letters to the AG's office with similar stories, they might launch an investigation against the company. If the AG's office decide to file suit against the company, then anyone who wrote in complaint letter will be a part of the restitution.

• Yani92625 Jun 14, 2010

Of course i am...this is a complaints board! I am simply recommending this company because i was referred to them by a friend, i use them because they have treated me right and thought it might help others who had problems with their existing merchant account...oh well...

concernedcitizen2010 Jun 14, 2010

RE: EXS Credit Card Processing posts by Yani92625: Being that you have posted the same comment on a LOT of complaints against other companies, I must agree with one of the other posters. It does appear you are simply promoting/advertising them...

Credit Card ProcessingNo customer service

This company has called me several times saying my account is past due. They will not send me a bill, I have asked repeatedly. They turned my account over to their collection company, who calls and threatens me, but also will not send me a bill. I have called the collection agency several times, only to get a recording after being on hold for a while. I leave my phone number and address asking for a bill, they ignore both and continue to call and demand payment. This company has POOr customer service.

Credit Card ProcessingEARLY TERM FEES AND SET UP FEES REFUND

I WAS PROMISED FROM AVPS TO HAVE MY EQUIPMENT BY A CERTAIN DATE, AND THEN WHEN I DID NOT RECEIVE IT A CALLED AND WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD HAVE IT IN A FEW DAYS. I STILL DID NOT RECEIVE IT WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. BECAUSE OF THE URGENCY I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO GO WITH ANOTHER PROCESSOR, WHO HAD ME A MACHINE BEFORE THE ONE FROM AVPS.
                AVPS CHARGED ME FOR A SET UP FEE OF $199.00 AND ALSO A FEE OF $250.00 TO CANCEL SERVICE THAT I NEVER HAD. AVPS IS ONLY WILLING TO REFUND $199.00. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
                AMERICAN VERIFICATION PAYMENT SYSTEMS IS AFFILIATED WITH TRISOURCE SOLUTIONS AND THE ACQUIRING BANK IS MERRICK BANK CORP. TRISOURCE IS SAYING THAT THEY HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE MATTER.
                I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS VERY UNFAIR AND MATTER OF FRAUD, BECAUSE THEY TOOK THE $250.00 OUT OF MY BANK UNAUTHORIZED.

• Yani92625 May 14, 2010

I went with EXS Credit Card Processing ( www. EXSCreditCardProcessing. com ) because they did not screw me with high processing and monthly fees. They also placed me in a free credit card terminal to minimize my upfront costs when i opened my new restaurant. I highly recommend EXS if you dont want hassles or unexpected high expenses with other providers...No early termination fees also - other charge you over $295...

• Na
                    Natasha Beswick Sep 04, 2009

AVPS, LLC did address this issue and merchant was funded the full amount requested minus shipping charges for equipment shipped to the merchant prior to their request for cancellation. The merchant did sign an agreement agreeing to the terms and conditions which includes an Early Termination Fee if cancelled before the term of contract is complete. In this case is 3 years and by signing the contract and merchant account being approved, merchant authorized fees to be debited from account. There are no notes in the file regarding rush delivery of machine therefore AVPS was not advised of this request until after merchant received equipment. Equipment was returned 5/28/09 and refund was processed 6/2/09, the date this complaint was posted.