Menu
CB Apartments Rentals collection agencies

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about collection agencies

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for collection agencies. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with collection agencies.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used collection agencies's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with collection agencies, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with collection agencies. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
I
5:18 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Collection agencies are using Technology for covert surveillance, and privacy crimes Collection agencies are and have been using a sophisticated illegal and potentially dangerous technology worldwide that uses the electromagnetic spectrum to extract, map at a high resolution and store pretty much all private information (physical physiological speech...

View 0 more photos
Read full review of collection agencies
ComplaintsBoard
1:03 am EDT

collection agencies owe rent

I was living in Sterling Point Apartment from 2005 to Oct. 26 of 2007
The apartment manager put me in the collection agencies saying I owe
$1200.00 rent when fema was paying my rent. I sent documents in
to Mrs Chanel Edwards from fema proving where they had paid the rent for me and the lease from the other apartment where I had move in on the 26 of Oct. 2007 But Ms. Edwards say it don't matter what I
send in if the Apartment say I still owe I have to pay. I don't know why
if I have proof.If there is any way this problem can be looked into I will
really appreciate it. Because I have $75.00 deposit tired up in a apartment that I tried to get and they don't want to give me my money back until this matter is solve.

Read full review of collection agencies and 1 comment