Clout Visa Complaints & Reviews

Clout Visabilling

I received a credit card from clout over 5 years ago and started to make payments. however at one point i stopped receiving bills and can no longer find anyway to get in touch with this company. I am now worried that fees are accruing, my credit is dropping and payments are not being made. Who is this company where do i get a hold of them and how do i rectify this situation? I have not received a bill in over a year ?

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Clout Visa — Debt

I had a Clout Visa Credit Card in 2005 that had a credit limit of $500.00. I was making payments on the...

Clout Visaamount and billing

I am a full time student. Clout Visa was offered by our college, Norfolk State University 4years ago. The amount was paid off and I stop receiving any bills. Until one day, I received a letter from Bank of America stating that I owe over 2, 900.00 for the visa by clout. I wrote Bank of America and I tried to reach someone but you can not reach anyone from clout visa or Bank America about this incorrect bill. Bank of America placed this amount on my credit report. I dispute but they told the credit bureaus it was true.

How is something true when you tried to reach Bank of America by mail but no one would respond to any of the letters.

sincerely,