Cellular Blowout Complaints & Reviews

Cellular BlowoutScam & Fraud

This company has ripped many people off, and their company rated close to number 1 when you type in unlocked phones on the Google search. Google needs to watch the company's they put as the best results for what ever category you type in. This company is rated about # 1 for unlocked phones and the whole company is a scam, they don't even sell unlocked phones. I am a owner of online businesses and i develop all my online business. What this company did is they developed a legit/real looking online business that is acutley functional and that acutely works. They developed and created a online business but their is one thing the company is missing, and that's ALL THE UNLOCKED PHONES!. Their business is real and is all set up and will take money! But the only thing they do not have is the products they are supposed to have in stock and to ship. They take your money and make you think that they have a ware house full of cell phones. The only thing this company is missing is the product and they are a SCAM! No one buy from them and if you do tell them some one in your family is a lawyer and that you found out that their company is a scam and that you will sue them for $100, 000 if they don't refund your purchase in 2 days. This works and worked for me. Give their company a little scare it works.

AndrewSomers Feb 17, 2010

I ordered an unlocked phone through Cellular Blowout. I did receive the phone and it does work. It is a counterfeit Motorola, they did not ship expedited as I paid for, they then started calling to sell me magazines, and I'm convinced they gave/sold my credit card number to someone for fraudulent use. I would not do business with them again.

• St
      stop_cellularblowout_scam Feb 20, 2010

Cellular Blowout is a SCAM! They have ripped-off thousands and thousands of people. Lets stop them now!

Have you ever been ripped off by them? If you - do - please find time to send an e-mail to [email protected]

We are committed to stopping this scam from ripping-off more people, and will have them refund those who suffered!

Cellular Blowoutstole money

I sued cellular blowout and got my money back.
    In April of 08 I ordered a phone from this company for $336.18. A little over a month went by; with the same back and forth everyone else seems to describe (no response to emails, messages, etc.). When I decided to cancel my order and get a refund, the refund never came, though it was promised to me. I then filed all the necessary paperwork online (e-file) to take them to small claims court. After I served them the papers to go to court, I had immediate results: they called me to settle out of court. I said fine, but now your company also owes me for service costs ($104) and filing costs ($40) I would not have incurred had I been sent my phone or refund in the first place. This brings the total owed to me to $480.18, and I recommended they sent it to me priority since the court date was set for the following week and I would not submit a dismissal to the court until the money was in my hand. Sure enough, they sent out a check (priority), which I cashed (they bank with Bank of America apparently) immediately to make sure they hadn’t written me a rubber check. I sent a dismissal to the court since they settled, AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE WHO HAS HAD THEIR HARD EARNED $$$ STOLEN FROM THIS COMPANY TO DO THE SAME. IT WORKED.
    1. I filed the lawsuit online at www.lasuperiorcourt.org (small claims, e-file) b/c the company is located in LA county.
    *the more paperwork you have, the better (emails telling you your order was backordered, a copy of your banking/credit card statement to-date, showing the charge/withdrawl and that the $ wasn’t refunded, etc, ) just in case
    2. Have them served. The number of days before the court date varies depending on where you live, so check out the specifics on form # SC-150 (info for small claims plaintiff). (you are the plaintiff, they are the defendant). I used Process Service Associates (www.psasocal.com. phone: [protected])
    OTHER HELPFUL INFO: you are suing: Cellular Blowout
    DBA Clarissa Swallows (“primary contact”)
    DBA David Bleeden (“owner/president/CEO”)
    *DBA means Doing Business As*
    Good luck!

• Er
        Erix Mar 19, 2009

bbb rates this company as an "F"
        "Our opinion of what this rating means:
        We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices. "

Joan Shearer Aug 08, 2009

I ordered a cell phone in May and returned in within 3 days - unused. It took until July to get my refund, this with countless phone calls and emails. They were polite but unresponsive. They thanked me for my patience, but 3 mos to process a credit was over the top. It wouldn't have happened had I not been so insistent.

• St
        stop_cellularblowout_scam Feb 20, 2010

• Sh
        Sherry358590 Mar 16, 2010

This company ripped me off for 169.oo I used my visa debit card I called the federal trade commission at [protected] there will be an investigation and also called my bank to dispute the charge by their suggestion and shut down my current visa card.

• Sh
        Sherry358590 Mar 16, 2010

Call the federal trade commission at [protected] and your local bank to dispute the charge right away these people need to be shut down asap

Cellular Blowout — Scam charges

I ordered a phone 4 months ago, $200.00 was taking but no phone, a total rip off, should I go visit? The...

Cellular Blowout — Fraud

This company is a fraud...don't ever ever order anything from this company. I ordered a Motorola v3 razr...