CELL ONE Complaints & Reviews

CELL ONEdelay in picking up the order

Dear,

I am trying to complain due to we are newly registered sellers in wadi.com, we had 22 orders now and 17 are ready with us since last week. I keep on asking [protected]@wadi.com and other representatives on this matter. However, they are always saying solution will be there but it has been a week now, And ofcourse our stocks are getting affected as it is a running model in market and now prices has dropped due to iphone x. and now if these orders that are yet to be picked up from us, already cancelled by the buyer so it is a total lost in our account .. We registered as seller as we have trust in your company but this is really dissapointing . Up to now they are only saying pls call again half an hour, then half an hour again.. I really do hope that there will be a solution . I am currently not fulfilling any other more orders from Wadi as we are not sure if these are sold or we are just waiting for nothing.

Respond

CELL ONENo customer service

I started a plan with this company because I wanted to try someplace different. Their plans were comparable to just about everybody else. Although at the time I felt that their 20 on 20 was a good deal so I went with them.

First off, they got my name wrong. I asked them to fix it, they never did. I asked them to fix it at least 5 or 6 times, they assured me they would. They did not. Then eventually, they put another wrong name on my bills. The lady said to me... 'well you must have told them that name or they would not have put on there' like she was offended at me! I said no, and she said that it was on my license when I gave it to them. How ridiculous is that? She just would not own up to it. Pathetic indeed would you not say?

My bill was supposed to be $65 per month. I averaged a bill of $110 per month over the time I had this service. I called and asked what the deal was and they told me that it was internet fees. I asked them what specifically it was and they could not tell me. So I stopped using the internet on my phone.

Then the next bill would roll around and there you have it, another large bill. I call again to ask what the deal is and I get a different person who still cannot tell me what is going on. I ask why I am getting charged for internet when I have not used it? They tell me that the picture messaging uses the internet. SO I ask them why they did not tell me that when I asked n the first place. They have no answer for me. So I cracked and just ended up buying a more expensive plan for around $80 a month to avoid these fees of going over the internet usage. Seeing as how nobody could explain a damn thing to me.

I get my next bill and lo and behold... more outrageous usage fees! I call back and ask to speak with a supervisor... God forbid I ask for a supervisor. Nobody can help me so they give me a number to call, I call it and it is a wrong number. I felt like going down there and making a scene. But I don't do that, I just do not feel that is a good way to act in public.

SO finally I get a supervisor and she explained everything to me, she told me that there were a couple of other things that caused these charges, (and she acted as if it was such a huge burden on her to do so). I told her that I asked the previous people (several different customer service reps) to tell me what was going on and they could not. She just said 'Sorry' as if she could care less, which is obvious that she did not care at all. Then she had the nerve to try and sell me a more expensive plan! She said well this has more internet usage on it and you should not go over... right, thats what they said about the other one.

I told her to take every possible thing that had to do with the internet off of my phone plan. She said ok, and when I told her to reduce my plan to a lower one, she tried to charge me several hundred dollars to do so. I said no, I'm not paying you that, your employees are not trained enough to do this job, and you don't seem to really care. I told her how I felt about the situations when I asked questions to several different customer service reps, that they just did not seem to care and could not, or would not help me. I told her that as a result of this companies negligent customer service, I was stuck eating outrageous bills every month. She did not care of course. what does it matter to them if I can pay or not?

I payed them without huffing and puffing though. Until this las one of $200+$139 for a bill before that that I could not pay+ another $40 for the month that they shut my phone off and did not even use, and several other fees. Right now the bill is over $400. I cannot afford it.

They will no doubt send it to collections, after adding several fees i'm sure. But you know what? I would rather pay collections than pay Cell One another penny.

I have NEVER had any problems like this with any other phone companies, I should have stuck with my previous company. Well, I am back to what works now though, great customer service and comparable priced plans.

As far as Danville and Georgetown Cellone. Don't deal with them. They just do not care. Oh yeah, and i'll be putting the name of the supervisor I spoke with up here as well. I have it written down on one of the bills so stay tuned.

Cellone in Danville and Georgetown Illinois is a bad company to do business with. Stay away.

Respond

CELL ONEPoor service!

I had already done so many complains at customer care but till date i will not get any satisfactory services from Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. Prepaid mobile excel service. I am facing coverage problems in so many places at vadodara. For that i had already complained to customer care. Since last 2 - 3 months i am waiting for solution.

Hope this will effect for bsnl!

8 Responses
        • Su
          Sudhir Gawas May 25, 2010

MY SELF, MY RELATIVE, MY friend have BSNL mobile number 94220, 94210..., they are not able to call me on my tatadocomo number 0903390...

I have made complaint to BSNL call center on 12 may. till date no action has been taken.

• Anthony Anil Mar 28, 2010

Here the message have been came that, Cong rat... your mobile awarded
          one million pounds from Yahoo msn context held in London, to recieve your award contact
          Mr. John via Email... [email protected]
          plz confirm that this message is true or what

• Sw
          swetha Nov 27, 2008

hai sir,
          i had already complaint to u r serives i am facing many problems but there r not responding to my call if they respond they r not giving right information. they should have patience but they don't have patience

chiragpopat Jul 04, 2008

Dear sir we got three mobile connections since 2007 our working place is in main area of the junagadh town from the very begining we faced covrage problem since last 2007 we compalained to the customer care but there is no change of problem nor a satify answer our mo.no [protected]. [protected]. [protected] our area is chhaya bazar junagadh gujrat

• La
          lalit bhagat Apr 29, 2008

my bsnl no. is [protected] . i m facing gprs setting proble in amritsar, i had alleady call custmor care many time but custmer care no responced the any call

• Ku
          Kumar Apr 20, 2008

Dear BSNL Prepaid Customers,
          I am a prepaid csubscriber with the no. [protected], purchased on 21 November 2006. Now it is in New Anant plan. On 1st of January, as my Airtel was not getting line, I called a Karaikudi no. in Tamil Nadu circle (BSNL Landline) for 12 mins. The charges ought to be Rs. 12.00 . But when I checked the balance on 3rd of Jan, two days later, I found the balance was deducted by another 12 Rs. ( on top of the 12 Rs. for the call) . I called cust care 13 times regd this . Till today nobody has given an account for that excess 12 Rs. Were the calls charged at 2 Rs. / min ? or did u scam 12 Rs. as such
          Oh God. hell and bull ###.

So Prepaid customers, kindly have a check on ur balance everyday or you will be ripped off.

Kumar
          [email protected]
          [protected]

• Am
          amit bhardwaj Mar 31, 2008

I HAV LOGED COMPLAINT ON BSNL.
          COMPLAINT NO-C313362905 DT27/03/08.
          MY NEW SIM IS NT ACTIVATED TILL TODAY. I HAD TAKEN IT ON JODI OFFER ON 27/03/08.. BY PAYING RS.1100/-ON MY FATHER'S MOB NO-[protected].
          PL DO THE NEEDFUL

• As
          A.Seethapathi Feb 28, 2008

from airtel number [protected] this number is from virudhunagar district i keep on recieving wrong calls and sms always disturbing me i want you to take severe action against this number within short period or else i take legal action on both airtel customer care and the number diaturbing me please do me this favour my number is +[protected] i am living and doing business at sivakasi