Bob Watson Chevrolet Complaints & Reviews

Bob Watson ChevroletScam

Bob Watson Chevrolet located at 147th street in Harvey Illinois continues their assault on any and all people dumb enough to walk through their doors. This is truely one of the WORST places to purchase a used car!!! Operating in a lower working class black community this company continues to prey "unchecked" on the unwary person seeking to purchase a used car!... Don't just take my word for it...See for yoursel[censored]... All you need do is walk through the door and say "Iam looking to purchase a used vechicle" On 4/3/06 I made this horrible mistake and was greeted by sales people (maurice payne and john cappas)who from the start refused to show me a vehicle without first running a credit check and getting a commitment to buy.I settled on a 2002 volvo S80.. .but every time I asked for the full price of the car I was given a "monthly payment amount" This tatic is used to disguise an inflated price.The full price is not given until AFTER PURCHASE.After being promised that this car was all wheel drive and had the balance of factory warranty.. I purchased this car(for $24, 999..!!!) only to find out it had no factory warranty and was not an AWD vechicle...AND...READ THIS...This car was the featured vechicle and was sold to me for thousands of dollors above the advertised price!!! As of 7/1/06 I have spent over $3000.00 dollors on repairs (car was purchased on 4/3/06) ... As of 7/1/06 Bob Watson Chevrolet has refused to address any of these issues.

Bob Watson ChevroletBAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

After seeing the ad for pick a payment program, I decided to take a chance on this program. I'm very disappointed with Bob Watson. Once I signed up for the program, after receiving 5 phone calls a day from the dealership for over a week, I stopped in for a visit.

After spending 3 hours waiting on financing approval, I had to leave due to other prior commitments, was stole by the Sales Manager Frank that I would have the information faxed to me by cob Friday. Well, after a number of phone calls and being told that the information would be sent in a few moments, today is Tuesday at 4:00 pm and still no documents. The additional sales person Joe has informed me that the bank has decided not to finance me.

Not being financed, it ok. But to be lied to on a number of occasions has me really upset. How can you treat customers like this. You're harrassed by the salespeople about coming to the dealership and then the provide you with the worst customer service.

john public May 15, 2009

I wouldn't buy a car from bob watson if the gave me the car for free and the cash in my pocket for the price of the car!!! keep away from this place like the plauge!!!

Bob Watson Chevrolet — The worst place to buy a car

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices