Blair Rewardsmonthly charges on Master Card statement

I am a snowbird, november till mid April, this last winter I ordered a few items from said company,
after being home in Canada April 17th, my master card bill is showing March 3-$15.99, April 12-$14.95, May 12-$14.95, June 11-$14.95. This outragues, want a refund of all these charges
I never O.K ed any monies to be taken off my account, I payed for the items I purchased
on my account in full, I do hope that Idont have to take this any further. Mrs. Ann Evelyn

JOYCE EAST Mar 16, 2009

I DONT EVER SUBSCRIBE TO THESE KIND OF SERVICES, AND AS OF TODAY CANCEL AND RETURN MY MONEY!! TODAY IS 3-16-09 THANK YOU!!! JOYCE EAST

• Di
    DIANNA REED Mar 19, 2009

I WAS CHARGED FOR MEMBERSHIP THAT I DID NOT APPLY FOR AND I DONT EVER SUBSCRIBE TO THESE KIND OF SERVICES, AND AS OF TODAY CANCEL AND RETURN MY MONEY!! TODAY IS 3/19/09.

• Lo
    louagarn Mar 24, 2009

I just discovered on my Discover card that I am charged with Blair Rewards - 14.95. I did not knowingly sign up for this and want it cancelled immediately.
    thank-you

Louise Garner

Charles Sloan Mar 25, 2009

charge of $1.95 was posted to my credit card on 2-15-09. Then on 3-23-09 a charge of $14.95 has been charged to my credit card.

I don't know what this is but I have never intentionally subscribed to any thing.
    What ever this is count me out and return my money.

Your have just lost another customer among many others with this kind of underhanded trickery.

Again refund all my money and stop sending me anymore catalogs. ---------- Charles L Sloan

JamesK Apr 03, 2009

Same thing has happened to me. These cowards have slyly charged me since last December.

JamesK Apr 03, 2009

Same thing happened to me.
    Blair.com is a crook.

• Su
    sunshineladymsb May 28, 2009

So far I have only been scammed out of $1.95. I did call them at the number my bank gave me and cancelled. The woman I talked with was very rude and sarcastic. I have done business with Blair for 13 years, but my last purchase will be my last one with them. I am very disappointed with this company that they would resort to such underhanded deals.

My income is below poverty level, and I am almost 70 years old. I do hope no more charges appear on my account, as I cannot afford them.

• Lm
    L. M. Miller Aug 11, 2009

Charged my account for $14.95 I did not authorize ths charge. Have called numerous times and amounts still remains on my card.

• Ju
    Judy Preston Sep 03, 2009

Blair rewards program took money from my checking of 14.95 without me approving. I want to canceled and stay out of my checking. Thank you, Judy Preston

• El
    Ellis West Nov 12, 2009

I have been charged with 14.95 to my checking account when I had not authorized it. I know nothing about this until I received my statement. Please discontinue this charge.

Me information is Theresa West

• El
    Ellis West Nov 12, 2009

Do Not Charge my Account With Another Unathorized charge again!

• Bl
    blair123cs Feb 18, 2010

When placing an order, Blair Rewards is something that is offered at then end of the order. You have to very information to sign up for the rewards program, phone orders must enter last four digits of phone number & web orders must verify name and email address. The Blair Rewards is $1.95 to try it for the first 30 days. If you read or listen it is explained that after the 3o day trail, unless you cancel it's $14.95 billed money. No point in calling Blair customer service as they do not handle this program. You have to call the number that is listed on your credit card statement,

MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ/LISTEN TO THINGS BEFORE YOU VERIFY INFORMATION AND SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING.

• Ca
    CarolISME May 14, 2010

I bought some pants from Blair.com. They charged me $14.95 for Blair rewards that I did not authorize them to do.

Jane Brindle Oct 01, 2010

on my latest Visa Bill there is a charge for Blair Rewards $ 14.95 of which I have not ordered anything from them.

• Gd
    GD1026 Jul 11, 2011

I purchesed couple of items from them on June 14 2011 and on July 7 a charge of 14.95 appears on my account without me ever signing up for anything. No one is on the phone and we submited a cancelation and we will see if they will call us back tomorrow. how rude!

sahtdks Feb 28, 2012

DON'T BELEIVE YOU!!

• Bo
    bonnie bowden Sep 17, 2012

i did not want your blair rewards thing what ever it is you are charging me for please cancel and refund my money. bonnie bowden

• Vi
    Virginia Pavelek Jun 21, 2013

I will not use Blaire Rewards now or in the future. I do not want any charges to my Visa card. I will not authorize any such charges.

• Sh
    Sharon L. Tipton Aug 10, 2013

I was reading my bank statement and I see where it says "Blair Rewards" and they took $14.95 out of my checking account twice - once on 7/11/2013 and today 8/10/2013 and I never authorized either times for anyone to take out each time of $14.95!!! I want to know how to get this off of my checking account !!

• Ro
    roberta gabor Aug 10, 2013

I THINK THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME. THE SAME AMOUNT WHICH I HAVE NOT AUTHORIZED. I HAVE TRIED TO REACH THEM AND ONLY GET A MACHINE.

I WOULD NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM NOW NO MATTER HOW GREAT A BARGAIN IT IS.
    I THINK THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU SHOULD HAVE A LOOK INTO THIS COMPANY.

• Ei
    Eileenh42 May 20, 2014

I keep getting a charge of $14.95 for "blair rewards" I never signed up for this nor should I have to pay for it. I need to get it stopped.