BHM Golf Complaints & Reviews

BHM GolfWorst Internet Company

Ordered my item on April 23rd. Received item on May 19th. Brian Meyer owner of BHM golf was rude and unprofessional. I tried to cancel the transaction a week in and Brian told me too bad there was nothing I could do about it. Told me "Well whatever, you are stuck". Called BHM several times and always had the pleasure of speaking with Brian. Bad testimonials are not posted on his site, and he cancels any inquiries you try and open on his site. Try one of the other hundreds of sites for golf equipment, not BHM Golf.

BHM GolfDishonest

Ordered 2 golf carts and 2 seats, Was sent Trekker push carts and sun mountain seats. Also the umbrella holder on 1 of the carts was missing.Call this guy as soon as i got the carts and seats.Told him the seats he said were for the trekker cart was wrong.He told me he would get with rep.Also 1 of the carts wheels wouldn't work properly.After many, calls and him telling me stuff that never happened.I contacted Trekker myself.They told me there was no seats for the trekker carts.Contacted brian again.He then said he never told me they would work.Well he told my wife first then she didn't order right away.It was sunday morning, he calls my home and tells me he went to shop to complete sale, because we were leaving on vacation, the nexted thursday.so i questioned him, did they have umbrella holders, and which seats worked on them.He sent sun mountain seats, for trekker carts.after a month, i finaly told him i had contacted trekker and they were sending new carts for replacements so he could issuse full refund.I told him i was through, i had been at this over a month, and i was contacting my credit card company.Then he sent me email saying he would on refund part of the money, and that i had called there over a 100 times and was haressing him.I have contacted Il. Atty. General and am fileing complaint.Also credit card company.and taking him to court also. If anyone would like to help me stop this guy as i have read all the complaints.you can email me at [protected]@aol.com. I am going to make a special trip there when court date comes.and anyone want to be a witness to this mans act's fill free to contact me. Court cost Travel fee's and full refund, i could use all the help I can get.

BHM GolfCrook running a crooked business

Ordered push cart.
BHM Golf acknowledged order and charged my credit card.
BHM Golf decided to change my order and send me something I did not order.
Was confused when item was received, so I asked for a refund.
BHM Golf promised a full refund upon receiving of wrong item.
Item sent and received by BHM Golf.
Refund never occurred.
Complaints sent to Illinois Attorney General's office, Maryland Attorney General's office, IC3.Gov, BBB of Chicago, and my credit card company.

All in all, this guy is a thief and should serve jail time. What he is doing is a Federal crime, as he is crossing state lines for his criminal acts.

BHM GOLF 2 Mar 05, 2011

Dear Valued Customer from maryland,

We disagree and we never take money and only do ship what the customers order. We apologize that you are upset.. please call usat 6307820643 anytime. We have not heard from you at all!

BHM GOLF Customerservice

BH MGOLF Customerservice

BHM GolfWrong Club

I order a pair of Puma Cell Fusion Golf Shoes off his website. I order size 11.5 and they were Black and silver. What I got were the wrong color and the wrong size. He sent a white and blue pair in a size 11. I called Brian and he acted very sketchy on the phone. He mumbled something about call him back in a week and he would have a shipment coming in. He avoided all of my questions and left it very vague. I called him back a week later and he said to email him what I wanted and he would replay with instructions on how to proceed with the swap. He then babbled on about lawyers and people's complaints etc... I never got an email from him. This is guy clearly a terrible business man who obviously has to clue how to run a business and deal with people. Spend the extra money and go somewhere else.

BHM GolfBait and Switch

Do NOT do business with this company. You will regret it if you do.
This web vendor sells Sun Mountain Micro Cart at $40 below others. After placing the order online, I received a call from this BHM Golf to persuade me to switch to another golf push cart called the Trekker. He said there are many problems with the Sun Mountain Micro Cart. I declined and asked him to cancel my order. This company shipped the the Trekker cart and charged it to my credit card anyway. When I called and emailed, the person hung up on me and never responded to my email.

BHM GolfPoor service

I did not research this company before placing my order. Please do not make the same mistake I did.

Placed order and paid for expedited shipping. When only one club arrived expeditiously, cancelled order thru BHM website. Tried to return the club at the store, but was refused by BHM, and they said to wait until all clubs arrived and ship them all back with labels they would furnish. Upon my return home, I initiated dispute with credit card company.

Numerous emails and telephone calls later, (all communication with all the employees there have been hostile, aggressive, and often threatening -- including saying I had been reported to the police) the credit card company finally instructed me to return the clubs and I'd get the money back. I did that, and the credit card company then agreed to pay BHM a restocking fee of 25%! That, despite the fact that a restocking fee is not mentioned in any communication (including their web site).

It took approx 4 months to resolve this very unpleasant experience featuring extreme and unnecessary frustration. It could have been resolved easily, but that is not what happened.

I just recently started posting about my very bad experience with BHM. It seems they monitor these sites. Today I got an email from BHM, which reads (verbatim): "We are submitting your false statements to our lawyer. Now you have not only lost to your credit card company but now you are badgering us online and make false statement. See you in court for slander. I am so glad you live in (city) and pay the high taxes and high home you live in. It will be ours one day. BHM GOLF Customerservice"

BHM GolfFRAUD

Wow. I ordered a golf bag from BHM golf due to its low advertised price. The following day I began to see horrible reviews about the owner of the site, and the history they've had. I decided to call the customer service line and ask about my order.

I was told my item was out of stock (which was the excuse Brian had given for every other SCAM he had attempted, according to the reviews), and that my order had been "emailed to vendor". When I asked what that status meant, he became angry and told me not to threaten him(?). He then asked if he could call me back. I said that was fine. When he called back, pretending to be someone else, he explained that my bag needed to be ordered in and will not be able to ship for 7-10 days. The website advertised that the item was in stock "waiting to be shipped to you". Since this was not the case I asked how I could cancel my order. He explained that I could only cancel by replying to an e-mail they would eventually send me. I explained again, on the phone that I would like to cancel my order and was told (and I apologize) "...to go eat my mother's pu###...". At that point I realized this man was clearly and legitimately insane.

Brian called back several more times, screaming threats and obscenities, followed by a "professional" sounding text message ensuring my order had been cancelled, which will provide my bank with all the ammunition they need to prosecute if he attempts to claim the money currently on hold in my account.

This is not a real company, please save yourself from this scam.

BHM Golf — Terrible Cusotmer Service

I ordered a golf bag with gift cards and was told that the order would be placed. I did not receive any...

BHM Golf100% satisfied as Customer

BHM GOLF is the leader of low prices and they have changed their Customer Service and we hope all the golfers do notice!

We have had several positive comments about the changes!

Look at our site, new and improved pictures and descriptions and every items has a proper delievery time.

Give us a try and call us at [protected] or

toll free [protected]

BHM GOLF 2009 Customerservice!!!

• On
    OneMan'sOpinion Jan 11, 2010

Let's set the record straight. Please read this story carefully, and if anyone (other than Mr. Wonderful himself) finds fault, please let me know. I did not agree to the order, I sent a shipping price request. I was extremely clear as to what was willing to pay in the email request. He didn't have to call me back, if he couldn't ship a hat from Chicago to New York for $5, he could simply have deleted the request.

BUT NOOOOOO.

When I didn't simply accept his exorbitant shipping fee, he proceeded to flip out. And when I say "flip out, " I mean he called me 6 times and sent me a text on my cell within one hour, threatening and yelling at me. "I'm gonna bomb you, " "I'm gonna kill you, " "I'm gonna sue you, "F&%k you, " "F&%k your mother, " "You piece of F&%king sh&t, c&ck-s&cking, mother f&cker, " "you cheap New York F&gg%t."

Who talks to potential customers that way? I'm an easy kinda guy, if he made any compromise, he most likely would have gotten the sale, but he lost his effen mind. It was hilarious at first, but eventually, I realized I was dealing with a foul-mouthed 5-year-old child. This guy wigged out like that little ### on youtube that tried to shove the remote up his bum (if you haven't seen it, look it up). BHM Golf is run by a mindless lunatic that should be locked up in a rubber room. I hope it's a one-man operation, because I'd hate to think about him with employees. This troubled salesman has no business in the public retail economy.

His low prices are subsidized by overcharged shipping. I know this because I sell stuff too, and ship things out all day every day. I wanted a deal, and paying $22.75, for a hat I can get locally for $16.99 didn't seem like a good deal to me.

I don't care what anyone out here thinks of me, but I sincerely hope I can warn a few people before they get sucked into the world of crazy that is BHM Golf.

Stay on the green and don't forget to tip your caddy

• Sc
    Scammed12 Jun 14, 2010

Wow, he flipped on me too. I was actually a bit afriad after realizing how insane this guy is.

• La
    LarryJack May 20, 2011

Brian Meyer is a joke and is all over the Internet as a scam artist. The guy is a joke...

• Sc
    Scammed12 May 23, 2011

Should this jackass really be allowed to post advertisements on this site. Monitors should delete ANY post by Meyer himself, as they are intended only to defraud more people. It will hurt the reputation of ANY site to allow Brian Meyer to post positive feedback about himself. For clarity, the PGA HAS DENIED ANY ASSOCIATION WITH BRIAN MEYER, he has lost numerous court battles, and the only reason he is allowed to do business at all is that he has no legitimate company. BHMGOLF is not a store, it is ONLY Brian Meyer, and the law cannot prevent the resale of items purchased. There is no store, no warehouse, and no customer service dept. The AG's office is fully aware, but cannot help.

BHM GolfThe Modern take on the Short Con

The scam is simple. The low prices draw you in.

You order any product (golf bag) from Mr Meyer.

Pay by Paypal (to be safe you thought)

He sends another product(golf shoes).

He shows PayPal the valid tracking number winging its way to you, that they require to free up your money and which he take quickly.

When you get the "mistake" :you call him, and he says; "just refuse the shipment and it will be returned. When I get the "misshipped" item, I'll send yours right away."

In the meantime he will talk you blue in the face with stories of his problems, sad childhood and overbearing, demanding, father, BUT

When he sees the return coming back on UPS tracking, he stops responding to e-mail or phone calls.

Thanks be for PP. They allowed my refund when I explained and proved all this to them.

BHM GolfPoor customer service

FYI before purchasing items from this company. I've had to deal with Mr. Brian Meyer's regarding golf clubs order for my husband. When we received the merchandise, the wrong club was delivered (not what I ordered). We took the time to return the club, but Brian Meyer, never contacted (returned calls) us as to when the correct club would be delivered. After two month my husband contacted him several times to see what was the delay in receiving his golf club, Brian would alway answer the phone in a rush like he was busy, rude tone and would never return the call, or would tell him the club has been ordered. One day I took it upon myself to contact Brian Meyers to get status on my order. When he found out who I was, he told me that he would call me back. I asked him when. His reply was this morning. I asked him what time in the morning would he call back (I refused to be brush off) he told me by noon, in another rude and arrogant tone. Brian Meyer, again failed to return my phone call by noon. When I contacted him (the same day pass noon)again, he had the nerve to get ignorate & rude tell me that I was harrassing him and that he would call the police. I told him to go ahead and call...I too will call the police, the Better Business Bureau, and the Illinois Attorney's General office for charging my credit card on a product that has yet to be deliver especially on a returned item that has yet to be credited back onto my credit card...in other words "FRAUD MR. MEYERS". He then changed his tune started to cry and begged me not to contact make any contacts and that I would received the correct golf club within 2 week. After 4 months (from the original purchase date)..So glad I do not have to deal with this fool again! I did file a complaint against BHM Golf, in hopes the business will be shut down as well as charges being filed again him. Brain Meyers is VERY unprofessional, ignorate, mistreats customers (RUDE), no business sense. I hope the Illinois Attorney General's Office, goes after him and his business for trying to fraud or did fraud other consumers.

• Pi
    Piter Dec 10, 2008

BHM GolfPoor Delivery, Poor Customer Service

I've had to deal with Mr. Brian Meyer's regarding golf clubs order for my husband. When received he received the wrong club that was ordered. We took the time to return the club, but Brian Meyer, but heard nothing back from him. After two month my husband contacted him several times to see what was the delay in receiving his golf club, Brian would alway answer the phone in a rush like he was busy and would never return the call. One day I took it upon myself to contact Brian Meyers to get status on my order. When he found out who I was, he told me that he would call me back. I asked him when. His reply was this morning. I asked him what time in the morning would he call back ( I refused to be brush off) he told me by noon. When I contacted him again, he had the nerve to get ignorate & rude tell me that I was harrassing him and that he would call the police. I told him to go ahead and call...I too will call the police, the Better Business Bureau, and the Illinois Attorney's General office for charging my credit card on a product that has yet to be deliver especially on a returned item that has yet to be credited back onto my credit card...in other words "FRAUD MR. MEYERS". He then changed his tune started to cry and begged me not to contact make any contacts and that I would received the correct golf club within 2 week. After 4 months..So glad I do not have to deal with this fool again! I did file a complaint against BHM Golf, in hopes the business will be shut down. Brain Meyers is VERY unprofessional, ignorate, mistreats customers (RUDE), no business sense. I hope the Illinois Attorney General's Office, goes after him and his business for fraud.

BHMGOLF Sep 23, 2009

Customer makes no claims of their name at all. December 2008. Please call us at 630 279 7505 if their was any problem at all. We have made SIGNIFICANT CHANGES.

OUR COMPLAINT RATE IN 2007 AND 2008 WAS 45% AND NOW IT IS DOWN TO UNDER 1%.

WE HAVE CHANGED OUR WAYS OF DOING BUSINESS AND WE ARE HERE TO SERVE THE PEOPLE OF INTERNET BUYING TO GIVE THEM THE BEST DEALS ON THE INTERNET PERIOD!

CALL BHM GOLF ANY TIME 1 800 GOLF BHM OR 630 279 7505.

BHM GolfGolf shoes

Long story short. I ordered two pair of golf shoes from BHM, one pair the box indicated the correct size but the shoes inside were a different size. I returned the shoes to BHM for a refund, BHM states they never received them, thus no refund. The second pair I returned because they were supposed to be waterproof and they were not. I shipped them back for a refund, indicating I did not want replacement shoes. BHM decided to ship me shoes anyway. I have not received them yet! Brian at BHM is abusive and volatile, never mind a pathetic businessman. Please do not engage in any business with BHM.

BHM GOLF Sep 14, 2009

We apologize for what has happened in 2008 and BHM GOLF has made changes to all of its staff. We do apologize for the bad exper. and hope you soon to forgive you.

We hope you have a great golfing season and hope you forgive BHM GOLF. Remember the customer is always correct and BHM GOLF did not see the light the customer is #1 and BHM GOLF made wrong decisions in hiring customerservice in 2007 and 2008 and we had a bad vendor that did us wrong.

BHM GolfDishonest seller

Ordered a set of Big bertha irons, talked with Brian, the owner, on the phone. After I paypaled him the money he informed me he would have to order them. After numerous, and I mean numerous conversations with him on the whereabout of my clubs he kept saying his "rep" was giving him the runaround. He has a filthy mouth and is extremely arrogant. Finally after threatening him with the BBB he refunded my money. I had sent him two golf clubs as trade in and he only sent one of them back. This guy should be put out of business. He told me he had an account with Callaway, so I called them and they said they had cancelled his account years ago.

• Ti
    Tim Ellan Sep 15, 2008

On November 13, 2007 I ordered 2 pairs of Bite golf boots for myself and my wife. I paid by PayPal and the amount deducted immediately from my PayPal account. I was told the boots would be shipped and should arrive within 2 weeks. Then on December 4, 2007 I was told the boots would arrive December 15th to 22nd. On January 2, 2008, I emailed them and was told that the boots were packed and ready to ship but the warehouse was still closed from Christmas and they would be shipped soon and they would send me a tracking number. I called the last week in January and was told that the Bite warehouse lied. The boots had been discontinued. At that time, I requested a refund. I have been told repeatedly by Brian H. Meyer that the refund had been processed, he has sent me a cheque and he has sent a money order. Every time I call, he says he has processed the refund. I tried to get some help from PayPal but they said they couldn't do anything about it. It appears PayPal only provides protection to the seller when you pay by PayPal. I haven't received a reply to the last email I sent and now I know why. I should have googled him first!

BHM GOLF Sep 14, 2009

Dear Tim Ellan, We apologize for the mix up in Bite Golf Shoes and we have changed everything we have done and made significant changes to our website.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

We would like to apologize for the mis action and we are rebuilding our company and our site.

We still have the lowest prices available from authorized dealers.

BHM GOLF Customerservice

BHM Golf — Wrong item sent

I ordered a TaylorMade Rescue Burner #3 Senior Golf Club. I was sent a #3 Regular. When I called BHM Golf and...