Stoney Fork Paso Fino Farm Complaints & Reviews

Stoney Fork Paso Fino FarmThey are dishonest and they have stolen my money

Months ago I ordered a saddle and bit, it took 2 months to finally recieve my saddle and bit, and I was sent the wrong order. I phoned Stoney Fork Pasos and she told me, my husband and also a witness friend, that she apologizes for sending the wrong order, go ahead and send it back and she would refund my money. Now it's been months and months and she will not return my money. With many phone calls, and emails, attempting to get my money back, she has refused to return it, I've been told so many lies and stories through this whole thing. She kept telling me, over and over I'm taking care of it, it's on it's way, I have many saved emails with proof of her stating that she will return my money. And she still refuses to return. She now has my saddle and my bit back and also has my money. I do know of some others that have had this happen to them also through this same company. I recieved my final email from her yesterday, stating that she was not going to return my money. So I have no other choice but to go everywhere I can now to attempt to get my money back. I've never stolen from someone before, and I cannot believe Stoney Fork Paso Fino Farm has stolen my money. I do not know how you can treat a customer this way. Please be aware of Stoney Fork Paso Fino Farm. They are dishonest and they have stolen my money.

Stoney Fork Paso Fino FarmFraulant sale

My husband and I purchased a 4.5 yr old gelding paso fino from Debra Goldman in Oct. 2006 for $6500.00. From day one all she did was lie to us. Debra knew I needed a gaited horse because of my very bad lower back. She told me that Sunny would be a perfect fit. She said he had a very good gait and that he was trained as a trail horse. She lied on both counts. We were promised registration papers which we never received. To this day we do not believe he is a pure Paso Fino. She was contractually obligated to provide registration papers. Our complaint is that we paid for and have a contract for a pure bred Paso Fino and did not get what we paid for and she refuses to make good on the contract or refund any portion of the purchase price. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH DEBRA GOLDMAN.

• Zi
        Zipntuit Sep 29, 2009

When purchasing a registered horse from someone, the owner should have supplied you with the horse's registration papers and a transfer form. Never pass over funds to the seller without these in your hand and a bill of sale. If this person is a breeder, then I would report her to the Paso Fino Association and explain the situation to them in writing. There is a possibilty she could be suspended and or fined. I did check the website and I was not impressed with the quality of the horses, but that's my humble opinion.

• Pa
        pasoNeighbor Dec 04, 2009

I have been to the Goldman's farm many times and even have bought a few paso finos from them. I know for a fact they don't and wouldn't own anything other than a full blooded paso fino.

• Zi
        Zipntuit Mar 17, 2010

The horse may be full blooded, but that does not necessarially mean that there are papers that went with the horse. This could have been a skipped transfer on the above horse mentioned in this complaint. Try doing some research and learn about registration procedures in regards to horses before posting a comment.

Stoney Fork Paso Fino FarmTraining DVD

I have been dealing with these people for over a year trying to receive a refund for a Paso Fino Training DVD that I purchased.

It is poorly produced with no value as a training DVD.

They have lied to me and continue to lie, as they have said they would refund my purchase price in continued emails back and forth over several months.

They have a rating of "F" with the local BBB due to numerous outstanding unresolved business dealings wih customers.

They also have several rip-off against them.

Let the buyer beware.

Tom Williams, Natalia, TX

Stoney Fork Paso Fino FarmSelling Fraudulent material on internet (DVD)

I purchased a DVD that was advertised as training to ride Paso Fino Horses on their web site.

It was an amatuerish pice of junk that is worthless.

I was lied to several times by Deborah Goldman as to when it would ship - had to get PayPal involved before they shipped it.

When it arrived I immediately asked for a reund ($140.00) which they refused.

The DVD is not what is advertised .

These people are not honest - buyer beware.

• Li
            Linda Barnwell May 05, 2009

Stoney Fork Paso Fino has sold us two videos as we find then very helpful. They would refund if you are not satisfied just contact them. We have nothing but great things to say about their videos. We have advised them to let their attorneys know about this slanderous report.

Linda, New York

Mary May 05, 2009

I have purchased one of the videos and I found it very informative. This video was one hour long. I enjoyed the video. This video was not a professionally produced, as I was informed, but it was very helpful to learn how to train a paso fino horse. The video was not $140, either.

I have been a satisfied customer of the Goldman's and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Mary, North Carolina

• Li
            Linda Barnwell May 05, 2009

We did not sell videos for $140.00 in 2004 CAN you produce a receipt, we sold videos in 2004 for $59.00 and todate they only sell for $99.00 whcih are improved. As we state when selling our videos we are not a johnny lyons $600.00 video production, we make these here on the farm to9 helpthose new to the paso fino brred which shows tacking up, riding in gaits, prpoblem solving and starting a new paso under saddle. Our intentions are merely to help the public, we could have made a commercial video and the chages woulod be $500.00 to $600.00 as many do, we just wanted to help the breed and owners out. We are sorry you are uphappy with the video you could return for the purchase price without shipping.
            Deborah Goldman
            Stoney Fork Paso Fino Farms
            CC: Don Black Attorney at Law

• De
            Deborah Goldman May 14, 2009

After receiving your email we checked through our files and have not even sold you a video at least in the town you stated. As I mentioned earlier these videos are refundable if unopened and if you purchased this is the year 2004 it would have been $59.00. Provide proof and your full name so that we can get this matter cleared up. If you are not willing then this posting should be removed.

• Bi
            BigTom in Natalia Aug 26, 2009

I can provide copird of the email stating they found my invoice and that the DVD I received must have been one that was in production and not the finished version. because Deborah wasn't feeling well.

Refund my money as I asked and I will remove the complaint - until them others need to be warned about you folks.

I sent a request through paypal for payment, listing the otiginal patment to you in August of 2008 in the amout of $139.00 ( your right, it wasn't 140.00)

• Wh
            Whitney09 Jun 22, 2013

Debroah gold is a liar. she steals. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!
            Debroah goldman is not her real name she is also known as monica lomas. debbie rodgers. donna sparks and several others. you have been warned. I have called on more than one occasion to have her refund my money and she claims she has but its been lost in the mail or was sent to the wrong address everytime its another excuse.

• Lo
            LovemyPasos Apr 24, 2017

You guys have no business with paso fino horses. I have the video, they never said it would be a big production only to help riders, which is does. If it were a big production type video you would have paid $800.00+ like Johnny Lyons which doesn't complete for 12 hours. I am happy with my horses and services.