Aquaguard NOVA water purifier Complaints & Reviews

Aquaguard NOVA water purifierAnnual maintenance Service

Dear sir this is my third enquiry/complaint aganst annual maintaince service done by your authorized service center at Muzaffarpur Bihar on 06.02.14.It is really unfortunate that you have not taken cognizance of my enquiry/complaint.If attitude is like this of head quarter than what I should have hope of justification? I think you don't bother welfare of the customer, just only to attract custmor for your money gain, no care of wellness of customer.I think it is high time for me to think over to switch over more sensible brand, because insenstivity invites problem.
Details to be taken care for your reminder:
1.Annual maintaince service of Aquqguard Nove done on 06.02.14 by authorized service centre at Muzaffarpur, ( Bihar)
2. New Carbon component replcaed was not company sealed.It was bare open.Very irresponsible attitude on the part of reputed company.Open component used smell fishy.
3.Old discardred carbon & filtre taken back by representative of authorized service center, again smells fishy.
4.Again request to clearify the facts, and if wrong done, corrective measure must be take.
5. Sincerely hope reputed company like your will not behave like red tapism attitude of governance.
Dr. Anil Kumar Sinha.
email: [email][protected]@gmail.com[/email]
Mobile [protected]

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Dr
      Dr anil Kumar sinha Jul 13, 2014

Aquaguard NOVA water purifier needs regeneration salt for water softner.I am in acute need of Regeneration salt for last two monrths.My request to local mangement failed to bear the fruit, i put it on "Facebook on 15th June 2014.By local maagement I was supp;ied 1 pouch 0f salt on 17.06.14 with assurance that 12 pouch will be delivered soon. But that 'soon" has not come even aftyer 1 month.I am tiered of such hide & seek approach of the management.Please go for permanent solution of my plight by enforcing code of genuine customor care.for local management. I again request you to make accountabitliy a feature on negligelence.on the part of local management.. Otherwise your company will have negative impact. Customors have lot of option.

Dr. Anil Kumar Sinha., Muzaffarpur( Bihar)
      email: [email][email protected][/email]
      Mobile [protected]

Aquaguard NOVA water purifiernon attandance to the complaint

My Aqua guard water purifier is not functioning properly. I lodged a complaint with the customer care cell of Aquaguard Chennai Tamil Nadu, India. Complaint reference No is 56563 dated 17 Feb 08, however its been one week now no one has attended the complaint. Whenever we make an enquiry, we are told that the service engineer is on his way. I think for a reputed company like AQUA GUARD it is a very very poor show.
    I hope the top management of the company in India read this complaint and do something to make their customer service effective and customer friendly. The present stae is a very dissapointing experience.

Comment Guidelines