African Mango Metaburn Complaints & Reviews

African Mango MetaburnStay away from this one

I signed up for what I thought was a free trial of both of these products which ended up a big costly lesson to me to read the fine print.

After receiving no delivery, I emailed the site as I had received not only the trial costs but what I thought was charges for a second order (approx 18 days after I originally ordered). They were able to cancel any future deliveries, sited delays of up to 30 days due to customs etc but then referred me to a customer call number for any further assistance as they were unable to make any refunds etc.

AS they were a nightmare to get thru to I continued to voice my concerns via email. My trial products finally arrived approx 40 days after I ordered them, approx 20 days after I was charged for what I thought was the next order.

As I finished this first order of 30 days (had not seen any real success)and was yet to receive the next order to continue with, I again emailed the site for my next instruction.

I was again told that I had to phone the customer service ph numbers.

Finally got thru to someone who told me the true story - by agreeing with their terms I had accepted the free trial of 17 days of order date (with them knowing that it takes over 30 days to be delivered ) and because I had not emailed them within the 17 days, advising of any problem, I had accepted the product at full charge (in accordance with the terms I had accepted).

So there was never a 2nd product in the post I feel very mislead by the website and scammed. I write this to hopefully save someone else from this type of scam and encourage them to read the fineprint before jumping in.

I was going to post this on the feedback on their website but it doesnt appear to be available now ??

Dubraske Jul 31, 2012

After paying for and receiving one bottle as an introductory offer (which I'm taking without perceiving the promised weight loss), one month later my credit card account has been debited for a second payment! I certainly don't want any more of this product - I want a refund.

Dugamune Jul 19, 2012

I was called up after just looking at there site that poped up when I was net surfing. I was controled by saying yes to a free trial, I was never asked to continue the product. I was charged in October for a package I never recieved, now, I have been charged again for another package I have not agreed to. Contacting them has been extremely difficult. I want my money back & I don't want anymore money taken from my account.

• Sr
      Srikoldea Jul 06, 2012

Ordered the free sample and was only to pay postage and they have charged me $87.69 for it and have not got anything.

• Lu
      Luccy Jul 03, 2012

I ordered these products in October and rang 2 days after ordering to cancel - but kept getting charged with no products received and rang Australian number to find it disconnected. So rang American number and was told no idea about voice messages we don't check them. I had to cancel my credit card to stop getting charged. I still have no product!

• Ha
      Hamiklade Jun 15, 2012

Been charged full amount and have not received any products isaw web site on Facebook and I thought it was an authorized site as it had the lock in right bottom corner. Lucky for me it's still pending so hopefully going to bank soon to stop it and most likely will have to cancel my card.

• Gi
      Gilacined Jun 15, 2012

I ordered the Mega Burn and African Mango vitamins with a commitment of 2.99 and no information that more money would be taken out at any time. I continued to get both vitamins each month without any invoice or information inside. I started sending them back and asking to cancel the shipments. This past week an amount of 90.57 was taken out of my account. The phone number is disconnected.

African Mango MetaburnOvercharged

I’ve got overcharged, if to be more precise charged twice. As I can see from other posts on the internet regarding African Mango Metaburn I’m not the only one who has the same problem. Now I think that only way to solve this problem is to call my bank’s fraud department and let them solve this issue. Just make sure you won’t pay them like I did.

• Ru
        Rubinek Jul 31, 2012

Almost got conned by this same scam under the name "Organaslim" - thought I'd check this scam website before handing over my cc for the $4.95 postage charge with a 14 day "money back guarantee" and lo and behold here they are. Tried to call the number on their website to verify [protected]) and was told it was an electronics company (very unconvincing!) and their email address "[email protected]" doesn't work. Stay away from these people!

• Li
        Lidokea Jul 27, 2012

Answered an online add for a trial sample of Metabolism kick start and booty slimmer. The deal was to trial 30 day supply of tablets free and only pay for freight. Thought why not. Stupid me gave credit card details and now they are randomly taking unknown amounts out of my account with no receipt or acknowledgment of product.Still waiting for product as well. Got a phone number from a similar complaint logged and dialled to the US and got automated response which asked to press 1 if reply was to be in English or press 2 if in Italian. Call cut off when pressed 1.

17 Nov 2011 Epm Metabokicksta 13 $4.06

7 Dec 2011 Foreign Currency Fee $2.74
        17 Dec 2011 $107.28
        17 Dec 2011 $119.20

TOTAL SCAM $445.36
        Have now got to stop Debit card and get another card. Shifted funds out of account. I will get my money back from you criminals with interest.Kev

Dulaibe Jun 20, 2012

Going into one of my sites there was an ad on the right side of screen with an Australian flag graphic in background. The product being advertised was African Mango - a herbal based product for weight loss with benefits of lowering cholesterol. A trial basis is offered of $2.95 with no obligation to buy more - just try and see the benefits, then based on these results one can go on to order more. So, with lowering my cholesterol using herbal based remedy on my mind, I purchased African Mango. One week later my bank telephoned and told me they were suspicious of an order being below $3 and I agreed to put a block on the merchant. Since then I have received 3 plastic bottles - one went in the bin, one is in the cupboard and the latest is still in its postal package. Today we received our monthly bank statement and find that on Oct 24, 2011 an unauthorised amount of $89.25 has been taken from our account. We have phoned the bank asking 'what happened to the block' and were told the African Mango team seem to have managed to get around this. Simply and painfully we had to change all credit card details. Like all other trusting purchasers with health issues seeking natural remedies, we need our money back! African Mango does not care, they are simply sitting back laughing at our given trust in a product used to extort money via this scam.