ReUnion.com — Misrepresentation, unethical customer service
I have been led to believe I could obtain a full email address from this reunion.com after I pay the 3 year fee of $120. I am an insurance investigator and am well versed in databases. I thought I had found a good one. Instead, Earl advises me the "people finder" database is a separate company and the extra fees are not his concern. Earl advises my $120 is a fare price to tell me more information is available for an additional charge.
There are many rip off companies like this on the web. I was also led to believe my card would be charged $3 a month instead of the full $120. The "agreement" that says the fee is non-refundable has a window field of 3-4 lines and fails the legal contract prerequisites.
Thank goodness for American Express. If I don't get a refund, I will dedicate $4 an hour times 30 hours =$120, to spread the word for scam artists and frauds like reunion.com
reunion.com out of country
Good businesses get good customers, look what your getting
More ReUnion.com Complaints & Reviews
- ReUnion.com - School reunion website
- ReUnion.com - Charged my PayPal account after cancellation
- ReUnion.com - privacy invasion and phishing
- ReUnion.com - Scam and cheating
- ReUnion.com - Identity Theft
- ReUnion.com - Buyer beware!
- ReUnion.com - unauthorized renewal of membership
- ReUnion.com - Scaping E-Mail List
- ReUnion.com - EMAIL ADDRESS BOOK HARVESTING
- ReUnion.com - Invasion of my privacy