Reservations — Obtaining reservation
My wife and I attended a vacation seminar in Cherry Hill, NJ on 11/12/10 sponsored by Travel Deals. We did not join their "vacation club", but were offered a free cruise and airfare through Reservations.
I mailed in the required forms on 11/20/10 with the deposit (U.S. Money Order) for the "free" cruise to Reservations. I eventually received the Reservation Request forms in the mail and returned them on 1/11/11with the desired vacation dates. I tried repeatedly to contact them. My wife finally spoke to a Mary on 5/4/11. She told my wife that we would receive a call between 5/11/11 and 5/27/11 to confirm our reservation for 6/11/11 - 6/18/11. Since then my wife and I have left many, many messages, and all we get is an answering machine that asks us to leave a message.
More Reservations Complaints & Reviews
- Reservations.com - Scam! 
- Reservations - refund or reschedule stay /pd rsvp#291886
- Reservations.com - Thieves!
- Reservations.com - unauthorized credit charges
- Reservations.com - hotel room reservation 
- Reservations.com - reservations.com is a ripoff!! do not use charged $160 for a $106 room
- Reservations.com - booking
- Reservations - Failed to produce trip 
- Reservations.com - reservations.com hotel reservation
- Reservations.com - shady practices cost me $400! never use reservations.com!!