Researchanyone.comNancy L Cornell

D

I am constantly being sent emails about this person charging money to reaserchanyone.com. I do not even have a paypal acount I am only seventeen years old. Whowever this person is is using my email adress on there account. I would apreciuate it if these emails did not keep apearing in my inbox.

• Re
    Renee Jump Nov 29, 2010

I am also receiving e-mails for this name. Maybe all the complaints will end it. Maybe...

• Ca
    carlitos way or the highway Sep 17, 2010

I've also gotten these. It pissed me off, but I just delete now.

It just reminds me there is no "free" email accounts. MSN & Hotmail provide you with "Free" email, so they can turn around and sell your information without your consent, knowledge and without paying you for it. The end result ultimately is that you get spammed, spoofed and scammed or targeted without even realizing it or without necessarily accessing questionable sites to get on their hit list.

The internet is not what we think it is. We are all sitting ducks when we go online to the right hacker or scammer.

• Em
    Emory Swan Oct 15, 2009

Thanks for your response, but it still does work [email protected] & pass word
    3access16 ?

Emory Swan

• Em
    Emory Swan Oct 15, 2009

I purchased this @ 19.95 on 10-14-09 have user name and pass word, but can't get into the site.

e-mail [email protected]

Emory Swan

• Pi
    Pink Jun 13, 2009

Dispute all of the charges on your credit or debit card. It's all FRAUD.

• Lo
    Lolita Jun 01, 2009

Okay...I guess I'm just another one to add to the pot. Got the same email also. I also called PayPal and was told not to worry about it. As a matter of fact, the customer service rep kept referring me to "Mr." when I am in fact a woman. Scew you Nancy whoever you are. I did'nt have the funds on my credit card anyway. Folks, this is some real "[censored]itgee"

• Me
    Meli May 15, 2009

The people from "Researchanyone.com" are the ones driving us insane with the emails. They just want people to buy the service they are offering in their website. Don't fall for it. The complaints should be against them not against that Nancy lady that pobably doesn't exist.

• De
    Debra Prins Nov 20, 2008

These e-mails are coming to me too. They've been comeing to me for some time. I just thought it was just someone trying to get my information so I did nothing. This time I get a receipt for a purchase I never made. Is this person really just using our e-mail? Or do they really have all our information?
    I'm so worried :(

• El
    Eleanor Beatty Nov 12, 2008

I to having getting these annoying emails and this name Nancy l cornell keeps poppoing up in my emails, and its gettign frusturating, I want it to stop
    I agree. I received an email this morning with "Researchanyone.com" as the charge to my PayPal account, and i never purchased anything from them. Called PayPal and reported it. But they are not doing anything about, this should be reported to the police or the cia

• Dj
    djman64 Nov 11, 2008

I see I’m not the only one getting these bogus e-mails. Pay Pal doesn’t seem too concerned. They just return a ‘canned’ response, but what the f*** are they doing? I have even contacted the AG in my state and all they say is “Don’t respond to the e-mail!”. Why can’t Pay Pal figure out where these are coming from and do something to block them or stop ResearchAnyone from using there service.

• Ze
    Zeno Nov 04, 2008

This ###ing [censored] is pissing me off. Scam artist beware: I ###ing find you, you'll be lucky to keep your ###in balls.

• Me
    me2 Nov 04, 2008

I too have received SEVERAL emails with this person's name along with other confirmations from PAYPAL. There are many phishing scams for PAYPAL and they try to get you to dispute the transaction and enter in your credit card information.
    PLEASE WATCH OUT... these are SCAMS!

• Na
    Nancy Nov 03, 2008

I agree. I received an email this morning with "Researchanyone.com" as the charge to my PayPal account, and i never purchased anything from them. Called PayPal and reported it. They told me to forward the email to "[email protected]". If you haven't done that, you should. I checked my bank acocunt to see if the charge went through, and as of this morning, it did not. Did Paypal tell you they would pursue this "Nancy Cornell person"? Do you have the same first name, middle intial, or combination as her?

• Li
    lisa Nov 02, 2008

Nancy L. Cornell is doing the same thing to us using our email for her paypal account it is driving me nuts !!!