Rent.comFRADU

I WAS LOOKING FOR AN APARTMENT AN FIND ONE ON CRAIGSLIST 1 BDRM FOR $800.00 A MONTH THE RENTER E-MAILED MY AND SAID I WAS APPROVED AND TO SENT HER 1ST, LAST, AND SECURITY DES, OS I DID, THINKING OK I WILL BE MOVING BY DEC 1ST, NOT THEN SHE E-MAIL ME BACK ASKING FOR 6 MONTHS UP FRONT, SO I DID THAT THINKING WELL MY RENT WILL BE PAYED FOR 6 MONS AND I WOULD NOT HAVE TO WORRY MY RENT IS PAYED, THIS MONEY WAS SENT BY WESTERN UNION AND AFTER THE FIRST WESTERN UNION I CHANGE THE TEST QUESTION BUT IT WAS STILL PAYED OUT, I CALL WESTERN UNION AND SPOKE TO THEM ABOUT THE TEST QUESTION WELL THERE WAS NIOTHING THEY COULD DO IT HAD ALREADY BEEN PAYED OUT EVEN THOU THAT TEXT QUESTION WAS NOT ASKED, ANYTIME IT HAD TO PICK MONEY UP I WAS ASKED TO ANSWER TEH TEXT QUESTION THIS TRANSACTION TO PLACE IN LONDON, I THEN REPORTED THIS PERSON TO FRAUD COMMISION, FERDERAL COMMISION IN WASHINGTON DC, THE BBB, AND THE FBI, AND ALSO THE LONDON POLICE . THE LONDON POLICE DID GET BACK TO ME BUT WERE NOT ABLE TO FIND THIS PERSON SO I QUESTION THIS TO SEE IF THEY DID NOT HAVE A CAMERA IN THIS OFFICE WERE THIS MONEY WAS PICKED UP AND WHO PICKED IT UP OR ID OF PERSON, DON`T YOU NEED AN ID TO PICK UP WIRED MONEY OR THEY WORKING TOGETHER ON THE SCAM NEEDLESS TO SAY THAT I AM STILL IN THE SAME APARTMENT AND NO MONEY TO MOVE I AM OUT OF $4700.00