Menu

D
Author of the complaint
5:27 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I used rent.com to find my apartment. Shortly after I requested the 100 dollar rewards card they so loudly advertise. On April 23rd I received an email saying they've mailed it and it will take 10 business days. It's now May 14th and have yet to see it. Monday I started emailing their customer service. 3 emails. Not one response. Today I called. I spoke to Karma or Carmen someone by that name and she was extremely rude. She told me that the email is wrong and it wasn't processed until the 11th so it will be another 10 business days. I told her their website and email is misleading and they should be reported. She quickly says "go for it I'm sure plenty of people have." The website lies. They don't reply back to any customer emails and their employees are rude. I'm starting to think this is a scam.

Update by Drew255
May 15, 2015 2:10 pm

It gets better... they've deleted my account.

Helpful? 0 0

More Rent.com / RentPath complaints & reviews

Rent.com / RentPath - $100 reward "missing"
Rent.com / RentPath - reward card