Rent The Runway — Ridiculous
Rent The Runway is the worst company ever. And here is why:
I was told so many times: try this website, it's a great service, save the money and blablabla.
Ok, they convinced me to do it. So many friends of mine couldn't make a mistake. Or could?
I chose the dress to rent it and there was nothing suspicious to pay attention to. So I put it in the cart and paid for it. The most interesting things have started after I got a confirmation email stating that the chosen dress is actually unavailable, but the order can not be canceled, so they will send me a dress similar to what I ordered initially.
First, why is that I can't cancel the order? I paid for it, I can do anything I want.
Second, how come they decided for me what exactly dress I need? I don't trust anybody's taste.
As a result, I got a terrible dress. Well, it was fine for someone, but I would never put it on. It was different. I wasn't even close to what I ordered.
Of course, the customer service did nothing to improve this situation. They simply apologized and said they didn't know what to do, it's for the first time and so on...
So here's my bad review, [censored]s!!!
More Rent The Runway Complaints & Reviews
- Rent The Runway - The absolute worst!
- Rent The Runway - Really disappointed.
- Rent The Runway - Don't believe them
- renttherunway.com - Seller fooled me and didn't return money back 
- Rent The Runway - subscription
- Rent The Runway - free trial scam
- www.renttherunway.com - They still haven't solved my problem
- renttherunway.com - Something was wrong with the dresses
- Rent The Runway - dress lining hanging out
- www.renttherunway.com - they didn't return my money back