Menu

C
Author of the complaint
4:45 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I make my payment every two weeks. I never let a 2nd payment come due before a payment is made. I call & let them know the date I will make payment & always make payment on that date (sometimes after hours so I drop it through the door). When dealing with Jeff there have been no issues. Great customer service from Jeff But, he explains any additional charges & what could happen if payment isn't made. Jeff stays calm, is never rude, & properly notes my account. The manager, Don, has had poor customer service since my contract started. If the account has been noted properly, you can see I was being charged for a service I didn't agree to in the beginning. When I spoke to Don, he stated the service was mandatory, but customer service stated it was not. Lindsay, an employee at the Ft. Hood St. location, starts off rude, threatens to call the cops & press felony charges, plus continues to harass me & my references even though I make regular payments & have given a payment date - which has been before the next payment is due. Lindsay also stated that multiple payments were already due when even the website states only one payment is due. I spoke with customer service after my conversation with Lindsay, & the representative saw the same thing that I did - only one payment due. I called another Rent-a-Center location to verify company policy & was notified that this is not company policy. As of right now, I let Lindsay know as well, the store needs to put me on the Do Not Call list. Do not contact me or my references, by phone, text or email. I will continue making my payments every two weeks to pay off the merchandise. Per state & federal law, once I communicate verbally &/or written (now I've done both), to cease contact with me and my references, you have to cease contact. I will be calling the 1-800 number during operating hours to make sure the DNC is noted.

Helpful? 0 0

More Rent-A-Center complaints & reviews

Rent-A-Center - horrible!
Rent-A-Center - fraud and scam
Rent-A-Center - the insurance policy needs to be changed
Rent-A-Center - awful experience