[Resolved] Renaultrenault's poor service car parts for kwid

I have complaint so Much about Renault's poor service for part its not even funny, I am waiting now seen 7 month's for my car to be fixed by Bradbury's Polokwane, they say the parts are on back order, yah! Renault is such a big well stabilised company but the underdogs which is trusting clients such as myself, must get the dog treatment from them, I'm paying instalment for a car I have no benefit, and secondly I had to buy a mother new car so that I could go to work, shame on you Renault ! If you want to see customer satisfaction give me all my instalments back, or pay you're poor product off! Renault Kwid owner's are going to regret just like I am! Disappointed, despaired and angry Ms Harmse SS Polokwane👎👎👎

• Renault's response · Nov 10, 2017

Dear Customer (Harmses),

We’ll surely forward this to the concerned country head. They will get in touch with you to assist you further in this regard.

• Resolution Statement