Remanufactured.comhow to get your money back

F Review updated:

If you still have not resolve your claim you need to follow your customer complain so they can be prosecute by the state general attorney.

If you are involve in any unfair fraudulent business practices from AA Rebuild / Abacus Company / www.remanufactured-engines.com / www.remanufactured.com / www.rebuilt.com

You all need to fill out a consumer complain with these different agencies:

Indiana General state attorney (Business is conducted in Indiana)

Nevada General state attorney (Company is register in Nevada)

FBI The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)

If you paid with your Paypal account
www.paypal.com

Better Business Bureau (File complain as Remanufactured.com)

Rip-off (File complain as Remanufactured.com)
/link removed/

Complaints Board (File complain as Remanufactured.com)

The Squeaky wheel (File complain as Remanufactured.com)

It really work I got a check from all the pressure they got from the consumer agencies.

These people need to be stopped from taking our money away for no reason, so take your time file a complain, if we all do it they will be prosecute and you will get a refund.

JohnDana Custis Feb 17, 2020

They are still at it. Got me for $2, 400 and my long block. Now operating as Engines LLC. Dean is the steaming pile of excrement I dealt with. I even went to Gary, IN to try to pick up my motor. Shipping address is a vacant building and the mailing address is a UPS Store drop box.

• So
    SoCalDriver Mar 02, 2016

My dealings with them have been similar. I shipped my engine to be rebuilt along with full payment on the promise that it would take a few weeks at the most. A few weeks turned into almost 6 months with the same excuses everyone else has been getting. It's almost as if this Laura person has some sort of standard scripted email she sends out at the proper time interval.
    I finally got fed up, started researching and found (to my utter dismay) that this has been going on for years. I asked to conceal my order, have my engine shipped and and my money be refunded. At first I was told that wasn't an option. That got quickly turned around when I filed criminal charges with my local PD, the Gary PD, and the Indiana State Attorney General's office. My engine arrived yesterday and I have been told a refund check will be issued "in approximately 15 business days". Why it takes 15 business days to get a casheiers check will forever remain a mystery I suppose but they have 3 law enforcement agencies breathing down their necks right now. Laura has a bit of an attitude as if I was making an unreasonable request but 6 months of excuses is more than a reasonable amount of time and from what I have rad about these people I did not want them doing the rebuild. Aside from the lame excuses, it appears they perform shoddy work - if/when they actually produce a finished product.
    So I will now have to wait 10 morebusiness days but law enforcement has assured me after that they will go after them full force. These people know how to play the game. They know they can take people's money, not deliver what was agreed and worse case, they have to issue a refund. As for the rest who give up, well they are well ahead of the game.
    If you are reading this and find yourself in a similar situation, don't keep letting them stall. File charges. Accept nothing less than a full refund and a return of your engine/core if you sent one. It's the only thing that singing to get you any results. Ryan, thanks so much for all, your help in this!
    Laura, Dean, and Davd - if you are reading this you know I meant what I said I was going to do.

Jay Cox Aug 17, 2015

I filed complaints as mentioned above and notified Laura from The Engine Center. She said at first refused to provide a refund then suddenly changed her mind and said in 14-21 days I would get a full refund as of August 14th. I noticed they have already changed the website for remanufactured.com so as to keep attracting more people to scam. I've yet to be able to locate any legitimate manufacturing location for this so called business.