Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Employers Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management medical leave, employment
P
Author of the complaint
5:12 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was employed by the Beautiful Group, Regis for over a year. Last year, I found out I had breast cancer and I had to take a non paid medical leave to have a double mastectomy. I went back to work for 6 months and after that I was scheduled to take another medical leave for reconstruction. I went through the necessary channels and submitted the necessary paperwork with the exact dates and the doctor's letter signed. It was denied. This was a non paid medical leave due to my part time employment.
I received a letter back from them, stating something to the effect of needing exact date and more appropriate time. As I said above I sent them a letter that was signed by professional stating the exact dates and the time frame.

More Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management complaints & reviews