Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Hair and Beauty Salons Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management hair-terrible cut and col
D
Author of the complaint
9:44 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

After my stylist of 3 years at regis salon moved to ca. I attempted to find another. My husband had already bought a gift certificate in the amount of 100.00 dollars for christmas for me, and after attempting to get it refunded, because my stylist was gone and they could not recommend another, I was told they were unable to do so.

I made an appointment with the manager of the galleria location, she assured me the cut I wanted was not only simple, but that she taught the other employees how to cut and color.

I ended up with hair cut way shorter then I wanted, and layered an inch longer on one side then the other! The color I asked for were highlights, subtle in the front since I didn't want the trouble of major roots. I have huge chunks in the front... Totally opposite from what I asked. I could go on about additional issues with cust. Svc at the local level, however corporate is more important to warn against.

It took me numerous times to contact them! I went on line two separate times and called and left messages with no contact back! I finally talked to them today and they seemed unconcerned, telling me they would see if they could talk to the manager and call me back sometime! Wow! Do not get your hair done at regis ladies! It cost me 200.00 dollars total and I look terrible! Not to mention the lack of customer care and resolution!

More Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management complaints & reviews